Shuttle from Times Square to Cape Liberty

Ali70

I'm thinking of staying in Manhattan for a few days before sailing out of Cape Liberty. I hear Celebrity provide shuttles that go from Times Square to the port. Has anyone used these? I was wondering whereabouts in Times Square they go from. 

1 hour ago, Ali70 said:

I'm thinking of staying in Manhattan for a few days before sailing out of Cape Liberty. I hear Celebrity provide shuttles that go from Times Square to the port. Has anyone used these? I was wondering whereabouts in Times Square they go from. 

No one has really reported using such a shuttle.  I would post on the Celebrity Board and call Celebrity directly.  If no shuttle you can book a car service or go by public transit/cab (from Herald Sq) to Cape Liberty - further info can be provided.

Have sailed Celebrity a few times from Cape Liberty, staying in Manhattan the night before, and never have heard of these. Its possible its included with a precruise hotel package they have but I dont believe the transportation is a stand alone offering. 

UberX/Lyft are extremely easy and cost effective from Midtown to Cape Liberty. 

My Celebrity rep told me that I could book a "Times Square drop-off" while on the ship. I can't find any information about it on the Celebrity website or my cruise planner for our October cruise, but I did find this by Googling: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/16050277_CEL_Manhattan_Cape_Liberty_Motorcoach_Service.pdf