Celebrity question

Read a review on CC from a cruiser just having completed a Celebrity Equinox cruise in April.  He had a Concierge cabin and stated Celebrity no longer gives its customers free totes.  I always enjoyed having one to tote beach towels or cameras, etc....   Can any CC members who have cruised Celebrity this year tell me if this is correct?  If so, I will bring an old Celebrity tote!

Thanks, CC!!!!!

50 minutes ago, HappyCamper49 said:

Read a review on CC from a cruiser just having completed a Celebrity Equinox cruise in April.  He had a Concierge cabin and stated Celebrity no longer gives its customers free totes.  I always enjoyed having one to tote beach towels or cameras, etc....   Can any CC members who have cruised Celebrity this year tell me if this is correct?  If so, I will bring an old Celebrity tote!

Thanks, CC!!!!!

We were on Celebrity Silhouette in March in a balcony cabin and had two tote bags.  

1 hour ago, snyniew said:

I've got it in December. Concierge gives you the nicer canvas tote vs the nylon tote you get in the other cabins. 

We always book Concierge for the any time boarding and the nice MDR luncheon.  Disembarking at our leisure is nice too!  My husband likes the stool with the recliner on our balcony!  Thanks gor your reply, snyniew!

2 hours ago, panoramaofthepast said:

We were on Celebrity Silhouette in March in a balcony cabin and had two tote bags.  

Hey panoramaofthepast, thank you for your reply!  We were on the Silhouette last year for the April transatlantic.  Loved that ship!  I am thinking the April 2019 remark about no more tote bags is that the Equinox was going to be refurbished in May and perhaps they weren't being replenished then.

• Like 1

One cruise we did not have tote bags in our cabin so we asked at guest services.  We were told to request the totes from our cabin steward.  Maybe our missing totes were an oversight.  We have asked for more toiletries, too.  I use them to wash out our clothes so I needed the extra shampoos and body washes and our cabin steward was very good about always having the extra bottles in our cabin each day.  Never hurts to ask!

We were on the Edge in December and received a gray fabric handle tote; at the time we were in an inside cabin. Last month we were on the Summit, Concierge class cabin, and received a compact folding [with case] tote bag. This was similar  to "old"style  premium toes we received when we were in a suite a few years ago.  More bags for the supermarket trips....

Darcy