RCCL - Stop in Falmouth with 4 & 5 year old

staceyberoth

I'm looking for recommendations when we stop in Falmouth.  Trying to decide if we need to spend extra money and go to a resort with a day pass OR risk it by going to a nearby beach.  Has anyone been?  I also want to limit time in the car since we wont have car seats.  If anyone has been to a resort, please let me know your thoughts.  I've been trying to review things on this site and trip advisor and cant come to any conclusions.  Thankfully I have many months to figure it out.  Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

For Jamaica I recommend a more structured tour or resort for a day option because the locals can get pushy and intrusive. We visited Jewel Runaway Bay through Resorts for a Day website last month and highly recommend it. Very geared toward families with a water park area and family pool, as well as the beach of course. A driver was arranged and we felt very comfortable with him. The family riding with us had 2 little ones and by the end of the day looked like they had a blast. Well worth the extra money to enjoy a safe, fun family beach/water day.