Cruise Critic Community
cartervan

Does anyone else get "homesick" for HAL?

5 hours ago, HappyInVan said:

Those are the American supporters of Trump's agenda. I stopped going to the Dining Room because of their tense confrontations with the Non-Donalds. Also, the Donalds turn their attention to the non-Americans. Ugly.

Simple solution.  No discussion of politics or T ‘n T (Trudeau & Trump) and life is usually good.  That’s the approach we’ve taken and it seems to work well. 😉 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Hlitner said:

We definitely get "homesick" when we are off cruise ships.  But certainly not for HAL...but for any cruise ship :). 

That's exactly how I feel.  Can't say I've ever been homesick for HAL specifically. 

1 hour ago, IRL_Joanie said:

I wish I could. However, no matter how I try, changing Font, font size, color, etc., my posts all look the same (to me) as everyone else's (except RuthC's) This problem only came to light since CC went to this new forum:(

Joanie

Comic Sans on this site is not compatible with mobile devices so your posts get changed to a weird cursive that's very hard to read.  Just change your font to anything other than comic. 

Edited by Aquahound

1 hour ago, IRL_Joanie said:

I wish I could. However, no matter how I try, changing Font, font size, color, etc., my posts all look the same (to me) as everyone else's (except RuthC's) This problem only came to light since CC went to this new forum:(

Joanie

Joanie, I no longer use the old font because I know it makes it difficult to impossible for some people to read my posts. I just keep the default font, increase the size, and change the color to one I like better.
All you have to do is use the default font if you want people to read what you say.