Azamara Booked Transfer to Ship

Vic11

We are booked on the Aug 17 Western Capitals cruise on the Journey.  We have not been on an Azamara cruise since 2011, because our last experience did not live up to our expectations, especially the size and quality of the veranda cabins.  Recently we booked the 2020 Intensive Scotland Cruise in a spa suite through our travel agent.  It was ridiculously expensive given that the air, shore excursions, and much of the alcohol were not included.  When I saw the deal I could get on the August 17 2019 cruise in CC, I immediately called Azamara because I though my travel agency was not available on weekends and I wanted to make sure I secured a suite.  The gentleman I spoke with was incredibly helpful, and even though I still had to go back to my travel agent (who did have someone in the office on Saturday), he answered all of my questions and assured me I could get the suite of my choice.  Every time I have got on the AZ website it directed me to give them my phone number.  The machine would call back immediately and a got to speak with a person within no more than five minutes.  We have been cruising with Regent for the past several years and have not found their customer service people to be as patient and helpful as the AZ people have been.

I would still say to have a travel agent who you trust to take your payments and run interference for you with the cruise line makes so much difference, but my experience so far with AZ recently has been nothing but positive.

• Like 1