Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
Garyjames220

Dining Package

Recommended Posts

Did anyone else notice a price increase on unlimited dining? It was $175 now $199 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leight said:

Did anyone else notice a price increase on unlimited dining? It was $175 now $199 

Many Planner items have dynamic pricing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our 8 night sailing UDP was £152 and now it’s £176. I take it the £152 was it on sale then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Garyjames220 said:

Our 8 night sailing UDP was £152 and now it’s £176. I take it the £152 was it on sale then ?

At that point in time.  Nothing to say that it won’t go lower than that or maybe it will go higher.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh great and I wasn’t sure about paying £152. Hoping it would have gone lower than that 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if the bottemless galley brunch/tour is available under the UDP? Sailing on Harmony in January 2020. It states in the cruise planner it can be used with 5 night dining package but that package is not available for our cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cheryl8503 said:

Does anyone know if the bottemless galley brunch/tour is available under the UDP? Sailing on Harmony in January 2020. It states in the cruise planner it can be used with 5 night dining package but that package is not available for our cruise.

 

Really don’t no. I’d like to no that to though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cheryl8503 said:

Does anyone know if the bottemless galley brunch/tour is available under the UDP? Sailing on Harmony in January 2020. It states in the cruise planner it can be used with 5 night dining package but that package is not available for our cruise.

Deleted

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter for a chance to win a $3,000 Norwegian Cruise Line Gift Card
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...