TV Connections (out) on Noordam - headphone jack?

PRPLE

Curious if anyone knows the outputs on the TV’s on the Noordam???? Trying to find out if it has a standard headphone jack or RCA outs?

Two reasons... 

first the hubby likes using his wireless headphones when watching TV and I’m sleeping

Second and the real reason I want to know is we have a aft balcony so want to hear the broadcasts when in GlacierBay... thought is instead of his headphones we can pair to a Bluetooth speaker for that... 

So????? Any thoughts on the TV options????

Yes I know some just leave the balcony door open and say they can hear fine... others have commented about using baby monitors... I’m trying to use what we have that’s small and we own plus has multiple purposes

Since no one else has answered, I will give the brief overview. I have not been on Noordam for several years, but have been on many both before and after the new systems have been installed.

For the most part HAL attaches the TV set in such a way that the ports, both in and out, are not accessible to the guests. On ships that have been upgraded, and I believe Noordam is one, the TVs are mounted flat against the wall with a frame that prevents use of any side ports.

I asked HAL aboot the TVs. They have no jacks and are not bluetooth capable. On an a feed several people said the use baby monitors to hear the announcements on the TV,  I found one on Azon.  VTech DM111 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, 5-Level Sound Indicator, Digitized Transmission & Belt Clip ($19).  We are going to use it on our upcoming Alaska cruise, hopefully it works.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Eurodam earlier this year.  It had the new 41" TVs mounted up against the wall.  I brought along a 3.5mm  right angle adaptor for the  transmitter cable on our wireless headphones. With some loss of skin I was able to get my hand behind the TV and plug it in to the TV headphone jack.