Cruise Critic Community
willdra

Willdra's Bodacious Carnival Breeze April 27-May 4 Cruise

On 7/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, NYHartChapp said:

Appolgies...have jumped in mid-cruise report, but I've got to say, I'm loving it...just had to tell you.  Looking forward to the rest of the cruise!

Thank you 😊

On 7/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, pacruise804 said:

My husband and his mom also do mustard on their sausage.

Wildra - Great review as always 🙂 Thanks again for sharing with us.

Thank you 😃

OMG!! I love this and you!! I really think you should cruise with us!! We could totally be cruise BFF's !

Well, except for a few things.....

#1 My OCD would make me unpack as SOON as I get the suitcases (it's the main reason I purchase the FTTF) I'm nuts!!

#2 "WORKOUT" What is this evil you speak of??

#3 Do you LOVE football??? asking for a friend.....

THANKS, we're on the Breeze in 2020!!  NOLA this year on the Glory!! 

On 7/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, BrezQ said:

OMG!! I love this and you!! I really think you should cruise with us!! We could totally be cruise BFF's !

Well, except for a few things.....

#1 My OCD would make me unpack as SOON as I get the suitcases (it's the main reason I purchase the FTTF) I'm nuts!!

#2 "WORKOUT" What is this evil you speak of??

#3 Do you LOVE football??? asking for a friend.....

THANKS, we're on the Breeze in 2020!!  NOLA this year on the Glory!! 

LOL hopefully our cruise paths will cross someday! 😆😆

So Willdra...I hate to bump this old review (although if newbies haven't seen it, they are in for a treat!), but you have been on my mind. I know that you usually cruise on the fall. Did that happen? Anything new to share? I know that I'm not the only one who misses your reviews around here 🙂

On 1/4/2020 at 4:17 PM, AKR2011 said:

So Willdra...I hate to bump this old review (although if newbies haven't seen it, they are in for a treat!), but you have been on my mind. I know that you usually cruise on the fall. Did that happen? Anything new to share? I know that I'm not the only one who misses your reviews around here 🙂

Thanks so much for checking on me! In Oct. W, A, Z, and I spent 2 weeks in Paris and  London in lieu of a cruise. We are currently planning our spring cruise tho, so I’ll be back very soon with a full report on all of that rambunctiousness! 😄

On 1/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, hoopersville said:

Hi there -

which homewood suites hotel did you stay at on your way down??? 

We were at the Port Canaveral Homewood Suites, 9000 Astronaut Blvd.,  Cape Canaveral 32920. I highly recommend it, we would def stay there again.

Here is the link: 

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/mlbcbhw-homewood-suites-cape-canaveral-cocoa-beach/

19 hours ago, willdra said:

Thanks so much for checking on me! In Oct. W, A, Z, and I spent 2 weeks in Paris and  London in lieu of a cruise. We are currently planning our spring cruise tho, so I’ll be back very soon with a full report on all of that rambunctiousness! 😄

I hope you had an incredible trip abroad, and happy cruise planning! I'll catch you in the spring 🙂

Thank you for the laughs! My coworkers have been looking at me like I'm crazy...ok, that's not exactly anything new. I miss my sweet lady, Breeze. She's all that's right in this world. We get to board her *ahem* older sister, Dream in 23 days. I'm very eager to get back out on the high seas!

Hey Willdra, great review, I love your sense of humor. Definitely a talented entertainer! Just a couple questions:

Which Carnival ship is you’re favorite?

I noticed from the photos on your last cruise day, the ship doesn’t look very crowded? Was that truly the case or some kind of fluke?
I will be on the Breeze August 1 for the eastern Caribbean itinerary with my six siblings, spouses and Mom and it’s our first time on a mega ship. I am a little worried about the crowds. 

Thanks again for the great review and all of the photos! Before I go to bed I’ll say a little prayer for safe sailings and blessed life for my favorite reviewer 😉