Carnival Legend - Alaska Fun Times

bound4dbeach

We were on the 8 night leaving May 6th, but I didn't keep the Fun Times.  Is there anything specific you want to know?  There are some great YouTube videos by ParoDeeJay of our trip, but I don't think they have the Fun Times either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 10:24 PM, jc4me said:

We were on the 8 night leaving May 6th, but I didn't keep the Fun Times.  Is there anything specific you want to know?  There are some great YouTube videos by ParoDeeJay of our trip, but I don't think they have the Fun Times either.

Did you notice if the Legend had Happy Hour - usually on embarkation and port days?

Thanks for posting these!  We are planning an Alaskan cruise in June 2021, and was curious about the activities.  I notice the movies are shown in the main lounge as opposed to the big screen on the lido deck.  Also instead of a lido deck party, it's held in the Red Frog Pub.  Is that place big enough for that?

1 hour ago, smurfm69 said:

I notice the movies are shown in the main lounge as opposed to the big screen on the lido deck.  Also instead of a lido deck party, it's held in the Red Frog Pub.  Is that place big enough for that?

The Legend does not have the big screen movie screen  found on most ships on the lido deck. depending on the weather such as rain, the parts will be inside. sometimes the pub or atrium

• Thanks 1