Galapagos from the UK

We are looking at the Galapagos for April 2021.

Not quite sure where to start as I'm finding it hard to find a TA who can package this?

Too early to book flights independently and we'd need a few stops.

Has anyone done this trip from the UK, that can help with some suggestions?

Many thanks

25 minutes ago, rachiem said:

We are looking at the Galapagos for April 2021.

Not quite sure where to start as I'm finding it hard to find a TA who can package this?

Too early to book flights independently and we'd need a few stops.

Has anyone done this trip from the UK, that can help with some suggestions?

Many thanks

If you call Celebrity UK they have a Direct Sales Concierge who has actually done that trip.  (0)1932 835 918 EXT 23225 Hannah Trusty. 

Thanks for all your help.

We've now booked for April 2021 for the Northern loop...didn't have a clue which one to go for but we love snorkelling and this one looked the better option for that, after reading reviews....either way, all the itineraries looked great.

We tried a few TA's but booking the package directly with Celebrity via Amsterdam came in £2K - £2.5K cheaper than all the other quotes.

A long way off but hoping that 10 months before, I can add a stay for a few nights in Amsterdam (schedules aren't out yet)

We also elected to do the 2 nights pre and 1 night post cruise package.

Can't believe that there was only 1 regular window cabin left (deluxe) still lots of suites though..

2 hours ago, rachiem said:

Thanks for all your help.

We've now booked for April 2021 for the Northern loop...didn't have a clue which one to go for but we love snorkelling and this one looked the better option for that, after reading reviews....either way, all the itineraries looked great.

We tried a few TA's but booking the package directly with Celebrity via Amsterdam came in £2K - £2.5K cheaper than all the other quotes.

A long way off but hoping that 10 months before, I can add a stay for a few nights in Amsterdam (schedules aren't out yet)

We also elected to do the 2 nights pre and 1 night post cruise package.

Can't believe that there was only 1 regular window cabin left (deluxe) still lots of suites though..

Did you manage to contact Hannah?

11 minutes ago, bengaltiger1 said:

Did you manage to contact Hannah?

I tried but she is on holiday until next week. With one cabin left in our price range and the offer of buy one get one half price I wanted to get it booked before then. I spoke with Treena, who was really helpful too. 

We did this trip a few years ago,when we arrived in Quito we found that KLM flew direct but it looks that you may be doing that.We hired a private guide that was much cheaper than Celebrity it was just us 2 with him.If you want his details ring us on 01725510533

We have the whole package with Celebrity and they include a guided tour of Quito.

We decided to book with them as we want to make some changes to the booking 10 months out when the flight schedules are released. We'd like to add a stay at Amsterdam.