Nawiliwili a tender port?

We will be sailing on Symphony, from San Diego to Guam, in January 2020.  The Crystal itinerary lists Nawiliwili, Kauai as a tender port. Having sailed there several times on other lines and being frequent visitors to Kauai, I know that Nawiliwili has a cruise terminal. The port website shows no other ships in port that day.  Our son-in-law, a native of Kauai, says he’s never seen a cruise ship at anchor there. Has anyone sailed there on Crystal?  Is this correct or a mistake on the itinerary?

15 minutes ago, rljan said:

We will be sailing on Symphony, from San Diego to Guam, in January 2020.  The Crystal itinerary lists Nawiliwili, Kauai as a tender port. Having sailed there several times on other lines and being frequent visitors to Kauai, I know that Nawiliwili has a cruise terminal. The port website shows no other ships in port that day.  Our son-in-law, a native of Kauai, says he’s never seen a cruise ship at anchor there. Has anyone sailed there on Crystal?  Is this correct or a mistake on the itinerary?

I can't answer your question but I guess we will find out together since we will be on this cruise with you. We have in the past cruised into Kauai ( NCL Star ) and were at the dock.

Aloha

22 minutes ago, rljan said:

We were there last year on  12/29 on-board Serenity and we were docked.

I just looked at the port schedule for this port in  Kauai and it shows Symphony as the only ship in port and docked at Pier 2A so I think you should be docked.

Keith