Luggage storage?

LCW

We booked a window suite on Caribbean Princess.  Wondering if hard size suitcase (14.5 in deep) will fit under bed or if I should bring my duffle (which is harder to handle).

11 hours ago, LCW said:

We booked a window suite on Caribbean Princess.  Wondering if hard size suitcase (14.5 in deep) will fit under bed or if I should bring my duffle (which is harder to handle).

Your hard side (closed) may fit under the bed   But, you may have to leave it open.

Good luck.

Are there two of you?  There is one closet for each of you and a third closet to store ALL of your luggage.  I have fit 4 large suitcases, 3 carry ons, and miscellaneous things I wanted to hide.  And still there was room to put short clothes items or fill it to the brim. All closets have doors.  Keep in mind, that if the boat is rocking and rolling, so will your suitcases with wheels (lol).

There are 21 drawers and a few smaller cupboards and shelves.  If no one takes a jacuzzi tub bath, you can store more luggage in the huge tub.

• Haha 1

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:12 AM, cr8tiv1 said:

Are there two of you?  There is one closet for each of you and a third closet to store ALL of your luggage.  I have fit 4 large suitcases, 3 carry ons, and miscellaneous things I wanted to hide.  And still there was room to put short clothes items or fill it to the brim. All closets have doors.  Keep in mind, that if the boat is rocking and rolling, so will your suitcases with wheels (lol).

There are 21 drawers and a few smaller cupboards and shelves.  If no one takes a jacuzzi tub bath, you can store more luggage in the huge tub.

There are 3 of us, but our daughter has a rolling duffle bag, so not worried about that.