Milestone Cruise Question

molme

I know at one time Carnival had what they called a milestone cruise, that when you had twenty-five cruises you received a reduced price on your cruise and special OBC.  Do they still have this or has it been done away with like all the other perks that have gone to the wayside in recent years?

13 hours ago, molme said:

I know at one time Carnival had what they called a milestone cruise, that when you had twenty-five cruises you received a reduced price on your cruise and special OBC.  Do they still have this or has it been done away with like all the other perks that have gone to the wayside in recent years?

You can use the credit on your 25th cruise. I used it on mine in Feb and had 525 dollars on board credit. You can call you PVP and have him or her set it up or call the milestone desk and they will set it up. I did both to make sure .

Blerk, you're no fun!  What would we "experts" do with our free time if not post responses to things that can be found elsewhere? 😋

OP, you don't get a reduced fare, just the OBC whenever you want to use it.  I saved mine for the Horizon TA.  It was outside the expiration date shown on the letter, but I had been assured on these boards (by all the experts!) and by my then-PVP that they would honor it whenever.  I called the milestone desk directly.

On 6/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, molme said:

20 minutes ago, Micah's Grandad said:

Best to use it on a journey or longer cruise to get more out of it

True the more expensive the cruise the more credit you get