Dawn Show times

rlong405

Is there anywhere that I can find which days and times certain shows are on onboard the Dawn?

cruise is already booked and I am trying to organise meals but want to take the show timetable into account. 

Thanks

Richard

What is the itinerary for your Dawn sailing booked ?  Stardust Theater shows last usually no more than 45 minutes. 

Nobody likes guessing, I know.  

Edited by mking8288

9 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

What is the itinerary for your Dawn sailing booked ?  Stardust Theater shows last usually no more than 45 minutes. 

Nobody likes guessing, I know.  

Apologies - missed including this

it is the 11 night Canada and New England cruise. Sails out of NYC and into Quebec. 

I think that the show times will be 7:00 and 9:00. What the show will be on a specific night is not 100% predictable. On my Gem sailing from New York last year, the schedule had to be rearranged because of rough seas - not safe for dancers on a pitching stage.

Good point on the last minute adjustment due to rough seas & the month of September can be a challenge, even when sailing northeast toward Canada/NE ...  

OP, your northbound one-way is done once a year, the southbound out of Quebec is a shorter one, once a year - highly unlikely for another here to guess.  Except, NCL will be planning & know ... look at your sailing's itinerary to get an idea of non-sea days, as on 1 or more days - it doesn't sail until 6 or 7 pm - with just one show scheduled for the evening (like Day 1, the one & only, Welcome Abroad show at 8:30 pm as I recall.)  

If you follow my SIGNature link below, first one is the Dawn - posted the Freestyle Dailies for all 7 days, it has all the details and should give you some idea of how to plan around the shows, no reservations necessary or taken - walk in on a first come, first serve basis & plan to get there 15+ minutes early for best choices in seating.  Otherwise, you can usually find some seats on the either side.  

MDR meals, allow 90 minutes but always tell your server team of your plan so that they can do their best to rush it, skip the dessert & coffee if you can.  Ditto if you do Teppanyaki and other specialty meals, 90 minutes to 2 hours on average.  

Show times are pretty consistent throughout the fleet. Almost any Freestyle Daily (for any cruise) will get you show times, just not what show is what night. As most have said they are either at 7 and 9 or 8 and 10.