Menus for Alaska Cruise on Solstice

!MSteacher

We are taking the Alaskan cruise from Seattle on the Soltice next month (July 2019).  I'm in the process of planning reservations for specialty restuarants... maybe.  We have always been very happy with the food in the main dinning rooms for most of our cruises, but it is our anniversary so I was thinking we would try a few.  Before making reservations, I would like to check out the menus from the main dining room - Eperney.  Does anyone know where or if they are posted by the member of Cruise Critic.

2 hours ago, !MSteacher said:

We are taking the Alaskan cruise from Seattle on the Soltice next month (July 2019).  I'm in the process of planning reservations for specialty restuarants... maybe.  We have always been very happy with the food in the main dinning rooms for most of our cruises, but it is our anniversary so I was thinking we would try a few.  Before making reservations, I would like to check out the menus from the main dining room - Eperney.  Does anyone know where or if they are posted by the member of Cruise Critic.

I posted them here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2667692-live-on-the-solstice-any-requests/

starting on page 2

• 3 weeks later...