Cruise Critic Community

Would someone please tell me what the Snow Room is all about on the Escape?  Appreciate your reply.

According to my wife, it's a room to cool off in the Spa. Didn't make much sense to her but people use it.

It feels very good to go in there after the sauna and steam room.  Very refreshing.

I loved it when I was on Escape in March.  It helps cool down your body after the steam and sauna.  You stand in there for a few minutes and it is very refreshing.   Make sure to go in when it is "snowing" it is cool.  

It is different, cold and somewhat refreshing. No one stays more than a few minutes and it is never crowded. I did it a few times when in the spa and would do it again.

I would not miss it though if it were gone.

The snow room is in the spa area section. For people to go in if they wanted to after a hot steam/sauna. You can visit the snow room on the first day of the cruise when they do the spa tour. You would be able to see the snow room and have a feel of it during the spa tour. It is full of snow/very cold in there for sure.

This is not the ice bar/room where some cruises have them. The Escape do not have this.

Snow room to me is the best part of the thermal spa.  Supposed to open up your pores after you get out of the sauna/steam room.  I hate the cold and I LOVE it.