Soller and Valldemossa, Mallorca

We really enjoyed Soller and the Port of Soller, but its hard to say what you will enjoy.  Also, we were there on a Sunday so much of Palma was closed.

Here is a link to some pictures from the day

https://southerneurope.shutterfly.com/pictures/322

https://southerneurope.shutterfly.com/pictures/275

• Thanks 1

If you are willing to consider renting a car, you can easily do all four in one day.  Read through the DIY thread and pay attention to roger b's posts on how to do this.  [Disclaimer: we have set this up based on his advice but haven't taken the cruise yet.  Plenty of satisfied posts that say it works.]

4 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

If you are willing to consider renting a car, you can easily do all four in one day.  Read through the DIY thread and pay attention to roger b's posts on how to do this.  [Disclaimer: we have set this up based on his advice but haven't taken the cruise yet.  Plenty of satisfied posts that say it works.]

You can stand by my advise I have lived in Majorca for 20 years and know it like the back of my hand ( the picture above is where I live) , it is easy to hire a car then you will be free to go at your own pace and not be herded along with a group.  

16 hours ago, traveler55g said:

How do you find a driver with a car? Appreciate your advice. 

Not sure  if you want a tour guide or just someone to pick you up at the port and drive you around. Write to me on shoeuk-at hotmail.com and will try to find a solution for you.

Give me your date arriving in Majorca and your plans.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Roger B....I have the opportunity twice to visit your lovely place, both Nov 2nd in 2019 and the same day in 2020. This year we have only 7 hours (1pm-8pm) but next year is 11 hours from 8am-7pm. We are a very adventurous couple. Any advice for what to do is much appreciated! Thank you.

20 hours ago, gbcruise said:

Hello Roger B....I have the opportunity twice to visit your lovely place, both Nov 2nd in 2019 and the same day in 2020. This year we have only 7 hours (1pm-8pm) but next year is 11 hours from 8am-7pm. We are a very adventurous couple. Any advice for what to do is much appreciated! Thank you.

Can you give me some idea as to how you want to spend the day ?

Consider this Hire a car and explore the little known parts of the island ,I can give you a detailed plan.