Cruise Critic Community

Can you request a low fat diet for the Main Dining Room and what can we expect to be served?  (I know, you are thinking why even go on a cruise, but it is for hubby's health requirement.)  Thanks!  

I once was on a (Disney) cruise with someone who needed the same thing.  he was basically served plain chicken breast, steamed broccoli and rice every night.  hopefully, Royal will be able to modify  some of the dishes  for your spouse.  

On Brilliance DH requested Low Sodium and the Chef came from kitchen to our table and discussed this with us.  Chef also stopped by table on subsequent evenings to make certain all was ok.

Thanks!  I was hoping to get a reply with what dishes we might expect.  Afraid it would just be "bland chicken" every day on his plate.  Might just approach it the way we do in any restaurant.  Being smart of what he chooses and asking for sauces on the side. 

I can only eat Low fat. I think I’m just going to ask for sauces etc on the side and hope to make good choices.