Ultimate Beverage Package is a Pier Runner?

elwood_98034

I can''t find the Ultimate Package any more. It appears to have disappeared off the NCL website in the last couple of days. I can only find the 39701 Premium, but it is a pale shadow of the Ultimate.

Can anyone else see it hiding anywhere?

13 minutes ago, elwood_98034 said:

I can''t find the Ultimate Package any more. It appears to have disappeared off the NCL website in the last couple of days. I can only find the 39701 Premium, but it is a pale shadow of the Ultimate.

image.png.017c879a738db881c06ed955d782f25c.png

This is all I can find

1 minute ago, elwood_98034 said:

That's the problem. The Gucci one has vanished. If DW has to drink Californian champagne she will die. Merde! Quelle horreur !

I guess they didn't have enough people who wanted to upgrade?

It is still there on the european site. https://www.ncl.com/fr/en/terms/premium-plus-beverage-package-full

At least information about it. 

There is also a pdf flyer, so it might very well still be around.

I hope it is still available in november. If not, NCL Have lost quite a chance to get some easy, extra money. But with no marketing at all and no chance to pre upgrade, this will not be a succes.

So, I just got off the fone to the Norwegians.

The Ultimate Beverage Package (that those of us who have had in the past probably can't remember) seems to have gone away. However, I was able to upgrade our Premium to some new unknown package for $119pp for the week. The Rep needs to scroll to the bottom of her computer screen to see it. She didn't know there even was an Ultimate. Weird.

The old Ultimate upgrade was an additional $29/day=$203pp.

Wine by the bottle now only attracts a 20% discount, not 40%. Grim news, indeed.

Therefore, in a stunning blow, that means that DW who tells me that she is secretly in training for the French Champagne Drinking event in Tokyo in 2020 has just had a major setback to her training. TBO, if Hennessy VS was the best that I could do, I would probably have to retire hurt as well. VSOP, or I might as well drink pool water. Same.

Next thing we know they will be taking away the Haven pillow menu, and the Bulgari toiletries. Life is such a struggle sometimes.

Edited by elwood_98034
Typo

13 hours ago, elwood_98034 said:

So, I just got off the fone to the Norwegians.

The Ultimate Beverage Package (that those of us who have had in the past probably can't remember) seems to have gone away. However, I was able to upgrade our Premium to some new unknown package for $119pp for the week. The Rep needs to scroll to the bottom of her computer screen to see it. She didn't know there even was an Ultimate. Weird.

The old Ultimate upgrade was an additional $29/day=$203pp.

Wine by the bottle now only attracts a 20% discount, not 40%. Grim news, indeed.

Therefore, in a stunning blow, that means that DW who tells me that she is secretly in training for the French Champagne Drinking event in Tokyo in 2020 has just had a major setback to her training. TBO, if Hennessy VS was the best that I could do, I would probably have to retire hurt as well. VSOP, or I might as well drink pool water. Same.

Next thing we know they will be taking away the Haven pillow menu, and the Bulgari toiletries. Life is such a struggle sometimes.

Oh, really interesting. Thank you OS much for the news. 

Do you know anything what's included in the new, a bit more humanly priced, upgrade package? Was it still $35/drink? Coffe, water juice? 

16 hours ago, elwood_98034 said:

New name. Same package. 

Ultimate Beverage Package = Premium Beverage Package. 

Still $15. You can still pay the difference in price for better booze. 

You can upgrade to the PBP Plus for slightly better booze plus water and coffee. 

Confused here.  Are people saying that the new Premium Plus beverage package that can only be upgraded once aboard ship has been replaced with something that cost less/includes less but is still an upgrade from the newly renamed Ultimate Beverage Package (Premium Beverage Package)?  Help.  Was thinking about upgrading the the PPBP once on board on Sunday...if it still exists.

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Confused here.  Are people saying that the new Premium Plus beverage package that can only be upgraded once aboard ship has been replaced with something that cost less/includes less but is still an upgrade from the newly renamed Ultimate Beverage Package (Premium Beverage Package)?  Help.  Was thinking about upgrading the the PPBP once on board on Sunday...if it still exists.

Have you tried calling NCL to see if you can upgrade  to PPBP or PBPP? Premium Plus Beverage Package/Premium Beverage Package Plus. There are 1 in the same.

8 hours ago, roxette said:

Oh, really interesting. Thank you OS much for the news. 

Do you know anything what's included in the new, a bit more humanly priced, upgrade package? Was it still $35/drink? Coffe, water juice? 

Specialty coffes, water, juices, sodas are included. But I don't know what else. There was an Ultimate pdf on their website that had the specific listings, but that appears to be gone now, and I don't know if that list has been amended. The 20% discount off wine bottles was mentioned, also that you can have bottled wine at dinner, by the pool, or take it to your room, but not order a Room Service.

6 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

New name. Same package. 

Ultimate Beverage Package = Premium Beverage Package. 

Still $15. You can still pay the difference in price for better booze. 

You can upgrade to the PBP Plus for slightly better booze plus water and coffee. 

No. That isn't the Ultimate package that was available up until a few days ago. We have been billed for the Ultimate on our Amenity Confirmation after I ordered it yesterday. The Premium is quite different.

2 minutes ago, elwood_98034 said:

Specialty coffes, water, juices, sodas are included. But I don't know what else. There was an Ultimate pdf on their website that had the specific listings, but that appears to be gone now, and I don't know if that list has been amended. The 20% discount off wine bottles was mentioned, also that you can have bottled wine at dinner, by the pool, or take it to your room, but not order a Room Service.

premium-plus-beverage-package.pdf Is this the file you are looking for?  I downloaded back on 6/5/19

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, beerman2 said:

Have you tried calling NCL to see if you can upgrade  to PPBP or PBPP? Premium Plus Beverage Package/Premium Beverage Package Plus. There are 1 in the same.

Interesting. The PPBP looks similar to the Ultimate, which we have been billed for as 'Adult Ultimate Beverage Package', but the PPBP gets 'PLUS, A 40% DISCOUNT ON ALL WINE BOTTLES, WINE & SPIRIT EXPERIENCES, TASTINGS AND FLIGHTS PURCHASED ON BOARD.'

I was told yesterday that our Ultimate gets a 20% discount.

I'm confused. I need a drink.

If I am understanding this thread, there seems to be a mix of old info. (which is actually recent) and new info. which maybe just happened?  Shoppie124 posted a pdf of my understanding of the PPBP but I think others have said that package has now changed in offering and price?  Can anyone confirm?