Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
soapbxking

Breeze--Couple questions

Looking at booking Breeze next March.  I have sailed the Magic.  ANy noticeable differences??   I dont see the Shack on Carnivals website but have been told Breeze has the Seafood Shack.  Is this correct??  How is the ALchemy Bar onboard?  I was spoiled by Milan on Ecstacy!!!

It does not have the Seafood Shack.

1 hour ago, soapbxking said:

Looking at booking Breeze next March.  I have sailed the Magic.  ANy noticeable differences??   I dont see the Shack on Carnivals website but have been told Breeze has the Seafood Shack.  Is this correct??  How is the ALchemy Bar onboard?  I was spoiled by Milan on Ecstacy!!!

We are going on the Breeze in August, and I’m pretty sure that in my planning I’ve seen that the Seafood Shack is onboard. Can’t answer anything else!

1 hour ago, Garth2 said:

It does not have the Seafood Shack.

Breeze has the Seafood Shack as of several months ago if not longer. 

Posted (edited)

I just checked Carnival web site and the Breeze does not have a seafood shack...

Edited by mrpayroll

Breeze DOES have the seafood shack, it replaced the Tandoori, approx November of last year. 

Breeze is a lot nicer than The Magic , Carnival used a different designer for it ,No gaudy colors  , Everything is pastels , more of a beach feel than  a Vegas  style  .. Our favorite ship , Been on 14 ! 

5 hours ago, Crusin Hogs said:

Breeze is a lot nicer than The Magic , Carnival used a different designer for it ,No gaudy colors  , Everything is pastels , more of a beach feel than  a Vegas  style  .. Our favorite ship , Been on 14 ! 

Magic was the last Carnival ship designed with a “personality” in my book. I know everyone doesn’t feel this way, but I love the ships designed by Joe Farcus.  Every ship had a unique design, which I like. To me Breeze, Vista and Horizon are boring design wise. 

Thanks everyone!!!!  I know form my research that the Carnival website does not show the Shack in the scroll thru menu for dining options, but did hear it had it.  Thanks to all that responded!!!  🙂