Dinner Reservations on Website does not work

Seafan22

I am inside the 120 days for my October 2, 2019 Getaway cruise in the Baltic.  Every day I try to do the dinner reservations and all that comes up is the first day of the cruise.  The people on-line say that they just had a new system installed (which I don't believe, I think that is in the response manual), and it should be tw days.  I have gotten that response now for 15 days.  

Are people on other trips having th same problem?  They aren't able to take the resevations and load them for me because they can't get in the system for this trip either.

I pay on time, I would expect that they live up to their end of the deal too.

The system was just updated, BUT I was able to book our dining for an October 4 and October 11 sailing yesterday. It was on the Gem, so maybe the smaller ship has something to do with it.

50 minutes ago, Seafan22 said:

I pay on time, I would expect that they live up to their end of the deal too.

As others have said, NCL is having a system problem right now.

This is at most a minor inconvenience, and I'm affected by it too,  but saying that NCL isn't living up to their end of the deal is really over the top.

Please tell where in the "deal", which is specified in  the guest ticket contract you agreed to by booking and paying for the cruise, does it say that you're guaranteed to be able to book your dining reservations starting at 120 days prior to the cruise?  Where on the NCL website will you find an inducement for booking the cruise that guarantees you can book 120 days out? Don't waste your time looking in either place because you won't find it. It's a courtesy extended to cruisers, not a guarantee of service.

13 hours ago, njhorseman said:

As others have said, NCL is having a system problem right now.

This is at most a minor inconvenience, and I'm affected by it too,  but saying that NCL isn't living up to their end of the deal is really over the top.

Please tell where in the "deal", which is specified in  the guest ticket contract you agreed to by booking and paying for the cruise, does it say that you're guaranteed to be able to book your dining reservations starting at 120 days prior to the cruise?  Where on the NCL website will you find an inducement for booking the cruise that guarantees you can book 120 days out? Don't waste your time looking in either place because you won't find it. It's a courtesy extended to cruisers, not a guarantee of service.

someone  just posted they were able to book their Oct 13th on the Breakaway a day or so ago. I am guessing the system is working for some ships but not others, that make little sense to me, but I am going to try later today.