Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
irishgal432

Deal Alert! Grand Suite Allure Aug 11, 2019

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

Omg, I can't thank you enough, just booked a crown loft suite for 2600 total price for 2,!!!

You are welcome!  Still trying to find someone to go with. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

Omg, I can't thank you enough, just booked a crown loft suite for 2600 total price for 2,!!!

 

Is this for the Allure sailing 8-11-2019? If so, GREAT PRICE!!!!

Just checked Royal's web site. Price for a L2 Crown Loft is now up to $4810 for 2 . Great price while it lasted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

 

Is this for the Allure sailing 8-11-2019? If so, GREAT PRICE!!!!

Just checked Royal's web site. Price for a L2 Crown Loft is now up to $4810 for 2 . Great price while it lasted.

It's allure 8/25/2019 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, STANMELB said:

 

Is this for the Allure sailing 8-11-2019? If so, GREAT PRICE!!!!

Just checked Royal's web site. Price for a L2 Crown Loft is now up to $4810 for 2 . Great price while it lasted.

 

Edited by irishgal432

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I ever booked a cruise so fast! I am also in crown loft on Sept 1 and 8th, (except paid almost double what this one was) so this booking makes it 3 weeks in the loft suite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

It's allure 8/25/2019 

L1 or L2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was L1.  

Thanks. Emailed you before I read this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, islandwannabee said:

I don't think I ever booked a cruise so fast! I am also in crown loft on Sept 1 and 8th, (except paid almost double what this one was) so this booking makes it 3 weeks in the loft suite. 

I am in September 1 as well. See you on board. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two weekends in a row with suite (sweet) deals.  Wonder what next weekend will bring??😇 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately my husband is wheelchair dependant and needs an accessible room  There are never any accessible rooms available for the great last minute deals.  We need to book at least 14--18 months ahead in order to get an accessible room.  It is frustrating to see good deals and not be able to take advantage of them like most people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately my husband is wheelchair dependant and needs an accessible room  There are never any accessible rooms available for the great last minute deals.  We need to book at least 14--18 months ahead in order to get an accessible room.  It is frustrating to see good deals and not be able to take advantage of them like most people.

 

One of the L1 on the Allure 8/25 cruise that was available was the accessible room.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

Sounds like a good deal but unfortunately my husband is wheelchair dependant and needs an accessible room  There are never any accessible rooms available for the great last minute deals.  We need to book at least 14--18 months ahead in order to get an accessible room.  It is frustrating to see good deals and not be able to take advantage of them like most people.

There was an accessible one available a couple of hours ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if the other cruise ship boards do this.  I've only seen it on Royal where people post deal alerts.  It's really a nice thing to do.  😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, molly361 said:

There was an accessible one available a couple of hours ago

There wasn't anything available when I checked earlier.  When I originally entered the info for an accessible cabin it looked like there was one available but when I actually clicked on it to purchase it said there weren't any more accessible cabins available but I could call.  This seems to happen a lot, I thick there is something for us but in reality it is just a bait and switch.  Really frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, orkaren1 said:

There wasn't anything available when I checked earlier.  When I originally entered the info for an accessible cabin it looked like there was one available but when I actually clicked on it to purchase it said there weren't any more accessible cabins available but I could call.  This seems to happen a lot, I thick there is something for us but in reality it is just a bait and switch.  Really frustrating.

If you can get the price on their website but can't follow through with the booking it means that there is only 1 cabin left in that category and you have to call them to get it.  No idea why it works that way but that's the way it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

If you can get the price on their website but can't follow through with the booking it means that there is only 1 cabin left in that category and you have to call them to get it.  No idea why it works that way but that's the way it is

 

I dont understand why people seem to object to calling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I dont understand why people seem to object to calling

 

Real-time conversation is scary for some and time consuming for most all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snagged me a sweet Suite deal for the 25th on Allure. I’m so excited 😍 Good luck to everyone upgrading or getting awesome new booking. Everyone will have a great time I’m sure. I’m so excited for the Great Gatsby Prohibition Party 🎉 got my dress and feather hair piece ready to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, irishgal432 said:

You are welcome!  Still trying to find someone to go with. Lol

Me 😂 We have clearly booked too much this year and he has only 4 left w the Nov. cruise. So frustrating!

Edited by 2Beeze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I dont understand why people seem to object to calling

 

Usually when you call there is a wait time.  If there are only a few rooms due to good pricing, it may be gone by the time you are connected to a representative.  I've called C&A and asked if they can take the room out of inventory while we sort through my reservation and was told no.  I called the regular number and asked the same question and was told no problem.  I would rather book online.  This way the room is out of inventory, while I pay.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update 

 

there is  still 1 GS left on the 11th on Allure.  

 

On Aug 18th there are Junior suites for $2062.  Quite a few CL remaining so they may drop in the next couple of days. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...