Equinox Cabin Question

Citymom92

Question for the pros: We have Concierge Cabin 1299 for our July cruise, and I can see that there is another concierge cabin available at the very end of the panorama deck, 9366, which has a slanted balcony which looks bigger than the others. There's another cabin on the pool deck 2112 also available, which has a slanted balcony, but balcony doesn't seem bigger. Is it worth it to call and see if I can switch? Also it seems that the cabins around our current assigned cabin are also still available, is there an issue with that area? Thanks for any advice or info!

Have you checked for these cabins on the "sticky" about  S class cabins? I have found it very useful in getting cabin information.  I believe that all "slant" balconies are larger than regular balconies. We always get one. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 39august said:

Have you checked for these cabins on the "sticky" about  S class cabins? I have found it very useful in getting cabin information.  I believe that all "slant" balconies are larger than regular balconies. We always get one. 

Yes, I've checked them out and there's info on 2112, and similar ones for the other cabin so it's helpful. I think I'm going to try and call.

Some things to consider....

2112 - Consider that the oceanview cafe is above it and there maybe noise from chairs, etc. I have stayed in the slant angle balconies like this one on other decks.

9366 - Has cabins above it, so will be quieter.

If it was me, I would definitely switch just for the slightly larger balcony. Which one.....I'm not sure.  I'd need to read reviews first. 

Good luck deciding and enjoy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ecslady said:

Some things to consider....

2112 - Consider that the oceanview cafe is above it and there maybe noise from chairs, etc. I have stayed in the slant angle balconies like this one on other decks.

I did read reviews that while this cabin is below the OVC, its in the carpeted area, not the buffet set up area and was very quiet. Several people said they would absolutely book it again. Now I'm wondering about the overhang and if it will feel too closed in. 

If you want my honest advice, save some money and book a 1A cabin.  That's all we book now on S-class ships....larger balconies in quiet areas of the ship. 

The only time we book a C cabin now (on s-class) is if there is a special deal (booking on-board and get an extra perk for concierge or above, etc).  M-class is different...the A/C cabins are larger, but on the S-class all the balcony cabins are the same size.

Edited by ghstudio