M class refurbishments

simon stingray

Hi.

Could anyone advise if all M class ships have been or will be refurbished.

I have seen pictures of Millennium and Summit after recent refit but not sure about the others. Constellation is the ship I am specifically interested in.

Many thanks all.

14 minutes ago, simon stingray said:

Hi.

Could anyone advise if all M class ships have been or will be refurbished.

I have seen pictures of Millennium and Summit after recent refit but not sure about the others. Constellation is the ship I am specifically interested in.

Many thanks all.

There is a complete schedule of refurbishments on Celebrity’s website. All ships are being refurbished I believe.

For those that have sailed, hat are the opinions on what the Revolutionized ships are like?  When the older ships were "Solsticized" a few years ago, some bars and lounges were added but many of the public spaces and cabins still looked a bit tired and dated.  Are these updates more of an overhaul enhancing the 'newness' factor of the ships or are these mainly quick spruce ups?

2 hours ago, Sascol said:

For those that have sailed, hat are the opinions on what the Revolutionized ships are like?  

Completely off topic, but your avatar made me chuckle. Out of summer boredom, I am bingeing BB again on Netflix. Got me thinking, I wonder why the writers made all the women in BB so awful and unlikable, yet all the women in Saul are so likeable, even the crazy nail spa owner? 

17 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Completely off topic, but your avatar made me chuckle. Out of summer boredom, I am bingeing BB again on Netflix. Got me thinking, I wonder why the writers made all the women in BB so awful and unlikable, yet all the women in Saul are so likeable, even the crazy nail spa owner? 

Off topic too but awesome show yes!  Second in line only to Sopranos.

On 6/24/2019 at 2:16 PM, vtcruising said:

I like this chart because it has the Revolution dates as well as the new build dates.

image.thumb.png.72ec3c78553e71e8e0ea18a84e2487cc.png

Have the dates for the Eclipse and the Solstice been delay by a year? Eclipse was originally planned for Nov 2020. When looking it cruise for the Eclipse next Year, there are no cruises shown for late Oct or earlier November - this suggests that the upgrade is still scheduled for 2020.

1 hour ago, jimzgoldfinch said:

Have the dates for the Eclipse and the Solstice been delay by a year? Eclipse was originally planned for Nov 2020. When looking it cruise for the Eclipse next Year, there are no cruises shown for late Oct or earlier November - this suggests that the upgrade is still scheduled for 2020.

Correct, if you look at it as a timeline, the purple dot for the Eclipse is at the end of 2020 and before the beginning of 2021 (Nov 25, 2020) and Solstice is Oct 29, 2021 (before the end of 2021 on timeline). 🙂