Linked reservations

I booked online and when I log in I can see my room reservation and my son’s reservation. Doesn’t that mean they’re linked? I can pay, book excursions, dining for both rooms with one login. 

I just tried to prepay gratuities by calling Royal.  I can’t figure out how to do it online? Which is also crazy IMO. 

Anyway, I was told that I can’t prepay his gratuities because I’m not in his room and the reservations aren’t linked. I did question but I didn’t argue since I was speaking to someone that I would have a language barrier with....

does this make sense? I’m trying to give them money and they won’t take it?  

I booked both myself online.  I can do everything online for both rooms. I have booked excursions and paid everything for both rooms. I just can’t prepay gratuities online.  And they said the rooms aren’t linked so i can’t pay on the phone for my 2nd room. 

4 minutes ago, amyben40 said:

I booked both myself online.  I can do everything online for both rooms. I have booked excursions and paid everything for both rooms. I just can’t prepay gratuities online.  And they said the rooms aren’t linked so i can’t pay on the phone for my 2nd room. 

So call RC Customer Service (or better yet, Crown & Anchor if you are a member), and request the bookings be linked.

• Like 1

I booked and paid for 5 cabins on Harmony for a November cruise.  I linked the other 4 cabins to my cabin on line without any difficulty.  I had all of the reservation numbers and just clicked and followed directions.  I also purchased a 3 night dining package for each of the 12 of us and they all show up in their cruise planners.  Will not pay for excursions or drink packages.

Our reservations are linked online. It’s when I called that the person told me they’re not linked. I told the person on the phone that they’re linked online but she either didn’t understand or didn’t want to deal with me. I let it go because of the language barrier. 

I tried to call crown and anchor but was on hold....too long.....and hung up. 

I just don’t understand why it’s so difficult to give them money?

I’m giving up now. Im not spending any more time on this issue. It’s just annoying!!