Harmony 14707

My daughter just received a Royal UP acceptance which moved her from an interior room at the front of the ship (8549) to a Boardwalk Balcony room (14707).  I just noticed her new room seems to be under the basketball courts.  I was wondering what the noise would be like from this room.  Obviously going from an interior to a balcony room is a definate upgrade, just not sure if I need to tell her to bring ear plugs.

10 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I would avoid staterooms on deck 14 due to potential noise issues from the public deck above.

Can you move your room assignment from a Royal Up offer to another in the same category (i.e. similar how guarantee assignments work)?

5 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Can you move your room assignment from a Royal Up offer to another in the same category (i.e. similar how guarantee assignments work)?

I don't think so.

I don't think I can change a Royal Up room.  I was surprised she even got it as the ship has been sold out for weeks now.  Hopefully it will be ok.  Being the basketball court hopefully there won't be any nighttime noise.  Wondering how early noise does start though.  It's her 21st birthday cruise so I know she will be drinking.  She may end up waking up to pounding in her head from basketballs rather than drinking.....lol.