Journeys Cruises

Looking at the journeys cruises, there is one that is really of interest to me...however, I’m pretty booked and wanting to either book either late 2021 or 2022. 

How far out are the journey cruises planned by carnival? Are they put out the same time as the other itineraries? 

Thanks! 

Yes they are planned at the same time as the regular itineraries. Sometimes if there's a switching up of the ships, you'll see Journey cruises added though.

Right now there are Journey cruises up to Jan/Feb 2021 on the Carnival site.

Carnival Journeys sailings:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3939/~/journeys-sailings

Save the link & check back frequently for updates.

PS:

Just thinking out loud, I wonder why the 9/30/2020 Mardi Gras Journeys cruise is not listed at that link. 

😊

Edited by ObstructedView2

11 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Carnival Journeys sailings:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3939/~/journeys-sailings

Save the link & check back frequently for updates.

PS:

Just thinking out loud, I wonder why the 9/30/2020 Mardi Gras Journeys cruise is not listed at that link. 

😊

Thank you for the helpful link.

Edited by crazycatlady82

10 minutes ago, meatloafsfan said:

Yes they are planned at the same time as the regular itineraries. Sometimes if there's a switching up of the ships, you'll see Journey cruises added though.

Right now there are Journey cruises up to Jan/Feb 2021 on the Carnival site.

Thank you! Yup, I saw the early 2021 dates. There is a specific itinerary that I’d like, so I’ll keep my eye out for when the late 2021/early 2022 dates are posted. I like to plan them far in advance (planning is half the fun!) so want to make sure I don’t book another one before that one may come available. First world cruise problems! Ha! 

1 minute ago, crazycatlady82 said:

Thank you! Yup, I saw the early 2021 dates. There is a specific itinerary that I’d like, so I’ll keep my eye out for when the late 2021/early 2022 dates are posted. I like to plan them far in advance (planning is half the fun!) so want to make sure I don’t book another one before that one may come available. First world cruise problems! Ha! 

Some Journey cruises you can pretty much count on - like the Pride does 2 per year - 1 in January and 1 in November. The dates vary as do some of the ports but you can pretty much count on there being Journey cruises in those months each year.

I would look to see if what you're hoping for is offered year over year or if it was a one off cruise scheduled for a specific reason (like a repositioning).

Best of luck in finding your Dream Journey!

The journey's cruise we are going on in September was released 16 months out... I was waiting and waiting for it, there had been one for at least the last 3 years that I knew about but I'm sure it was longer then that. 

They did end up changing it from its normal cruise because they are switching the ships around a bit so that is probably why this particular one was delayed.  Oh man was it hard waiting that long to start planning it especially since it's for our 10 year anniversary and first time leaving the kids!