login from laptop with WiFi package

I’m trying to login to my laptop while onboard. I have the premium WiFi package, but when I go to connect, it’s not asking for a password of any kind. 

Is is there a way to prompt your laptop to ask for the password so I can use my laptop. 

Thanks for any help!

I am afraid I can't help, but check the Fun Times to see when and where their internet staff has hours to help passengers connect.   On my recent cruise, he was giving personal help when people brought their devices to him.  Good luck!

In years past, you used to have to go to www.carnivalwifi.com in order to logon to the internet plan. That's been changed now, for mobile devices at least, but you could try it to see if it still works on laptops. Or access your laptop's wifi settings to look for available networks. You might see the Carnival network there. You'll login with your folio number and, I believe, your birthday.

Edited by Organized Chaos
1 hour ago, ski_mom said:

I’m trying to login to my laptop while onboard. I have the premium WiFi package, but when I go to connect, it’s not asking for a password of any kind. 

Is is there a way to prompt your laptop to ask for the password so I can use my laptop. 

Thanks for any help!

Does your laptop lock when you close the lid? Pretty sure you can go to control panel and add a password. 

Thank you all for your help!  It ended up working for me to go to www.carnivalwifi.com.  It allowed me to sign in from there and it worked great!

I'm not sure why they don't just tell you that up front 🙂