Booked our first B2B

bburk00

We finally booked our first B2B on the Carnival Pride. Since the itinerary changed in 2020 from GT, HMC, Freeport on some sailings we decided to book another cruise. First leg will be the GT, HMC, Freeport itinerary on August 16, 2020 and the second leg will be Bermuda on August 23, 2020. I guess a few people cancelled after the announcement because we were able to get the exact same OS on both legs. We are extremely excited, barring any changes with VIFP my wife, 2 boys and I will turn Platinum on the second leg. We've already called and linked our bookings together.

Congrats on the BTB and turning Platinum!

And, might I say, that's a good choice of ship (my favourite), a good choice of itineraries, and a good choice of cabin! There is one particular OS on Pride in which we have stayed 4 or 5 times, now.  We like it, it's got a nice layout.  Enjoy!:classic_smile:

10 minutes ago, mredandchis said:

Congrates!  Did  you manage to get the same room as it is a pita to move from one cabin to another on that morning.

Yes, OP said: "I guess a few people cancelled after the announcement because we were able to get the exact same OS on both legs."

1 minute ago, ShakyBeef said:

Yes, OP said: "I guess a few people cancelled after the announcement because we were able to get the exact same OS on both legs."

Oh ok the abbreviation I hadnt understood, I am guessing that the S is stateroom.  

24 minutes ago, mredandchis said:

Oh ok the abbreviation I hadnt understood, I am guessing that the S is stateroom.  

Sorry, I thought you had just missed that sentence in the OP.  Yes, what Jamman said: Ocean Suite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mredandchis said:

Congrates!  Did  you manage to get the same room as it is a pita to move from one cabin to another on that morning.

But the "pita" goes well with hummus.

• Haha 1