how to check ezair flights without loosing your booking

bingobunny14

I have been wondering how to check for the price of ezair flights. I have booked going from detroit to los angles. But was wondering if there is a way to check if the flight amount has gone down without cancelling our booking...Read on here somewhere but can't find it on how to check if flight goes down..thanks..

Rather than go into your cruise personalzier,  just find your cruise via a regular search, click on 'cruise details' and then 'flight quotes.'  If there are seats left on your flight it will be one of the available options. To be extra safe just be sure you are not signed in to your account.

You can do it right on your booking, just don't accept the changes and return to the CP if you want to keep what you have.  Or if you really want to play it safe, search for your cruise as if you were interested in checking the fares and go to the "Flight Quotes" tab to model out airfares.  If the fare has dropped, you should be able to pull up the same fares to book in the CP.  Note that if there's an airfare sale going on, you may not get the same price if the sale is for new bookings only.  The sale fares are usually in red but you should be able to also see the non sale fares there as well.

• Like 1

I check mine every day by clicking on the green 'add or modify flights' button, then select 'change flights' and seeing what the prices are for the results.  It's not going to change your booking until the very end where you click a button to confirm the changes.  After you select the 'new' flights it will show you the old total and the new total, then you click the green 'continue' button, where you confirm the changes.   It's not like you're going to accidentally make these changes just by looking up current prices.  

If I don't want to make the changes, I just click the 'home' button to exit.  

I always do this while signed in so if the airfare is a good/lower price, I can lock it in immediately.  I've seen some really great deals and wouldn't want to miss them by not being signed in.  We all know how flaky Princess' website can be at times.

Edited by Paula_MacFan
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, bingobunny14 said:

I have been wondering how to check for the price of ezair flights. I have booked going from detroit to los angles. But was wondering if there is a way to check if the flight amount has gone down without cancelling our booking...Read on here somewhere but can't find it on how to check if flight goes down..thanks..

Because of the possible inaccuracy of fares between a dummy booking and the current air booking you have I would strongly suggest you go through the current EZ Air booking you have by clicking on modify flights.  It is very easy and gives you a side by side comparison of the current fare and the new fare you search for. You have the option to just ignore the new fare or choose it. There is no harm with this procedure unless you click on Cancel!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Paula_MacFan said:

I check mine every day by clicking on the green 'add or modify flights' button, then select 'change flights' and seeing what the prices are for the results.  It's not going to change your booking until the very end where you click a button to confirm the changes.  After you select the 'new' flights it will show you the old total and the new total, then you click the green 'continue' button, where you confirm the changes.   It's not like you're going to accidentally make these changes just by looking up current prices.  

If I don't want to make the changes, I just click the 'home' button to exit.  

I always do this while signed in so if the airfare is a good/lower price, I can lock it in immediately.  I've seen some really great deals and wouldn't want to miss them by not being signed in.  We all know how flaky Princess' website can be at times.

Thanks for the explanation.  I will be looking at EZAir shortly and I don't want to mess it up.  

38 minutes ago, Anubi said:

Thanks for the explanation.  I will be looking at EZAir shortly and I don't want to mess it up.  

The green Add or Modify button is your friend. 

The red Cancel button, not so much. Avoid this one, unless you really mean it, and you’ll be fine. 

Edited by Ep010835

44 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

The green Add or Modify button is your friend. 

The red Cancel button, not so much. Avoid this one, unless you really mean it, and you’ll be fine. 

Thanks.  Much appreciated.  🙂 

• 1 month later...

I have seen folks say that the pricing without logging in is sometimes different than the price if you do log in.

My cruise is too far out to get any flight info while logged in, so I have been doing a sample booking for earlier cruises that flights are available just to gauge prices.. but I am not seeing the great deals people are talking about with eZAiR.  Often the prices is higher!  (This is for flights from US to/from Europe.)

Is this because I am not logged in to my booking?

Thanks!

Brad

7 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

I have seen folks say that the pricing without logging in is sometimes different than the price if you do log in.

My cruise is too far out to get any flight info while logged in, so I have been doing a sample booking for earlier cruises that flights are available just to gauge prices.. but I am not seeing the great deals people are talking about with eZAiR.  Often the prices is higher!  (This is for flights from US to/from Europe.)

Thanks!

Brad

If your cruise is too far out for air it is too far out for air anyway you try.

When you try does it pop up with; 

• Air will become available for this cruise approximately XXX days prior to departure.

If that is the case then you cannot judge prices beforehand.

I am currently seeing $350 one way and up for the Sky this fall from DEN-ROME.

Killer deals IMO.

6 minutes ago, ihopfar said:

Thanks!

Brad

Prices can vary but any that I’ve checked to/from the USA have been much cheaper using Flexible EZair.

We’re considering a Spring 2021 cruise requiring a one-way flight LAX/SIN so checking EZair flights in Spring 2020 it’s only $288 (Economy) or $656 (Premium Economy).  Those aren’t non-stop flights to Singapore which would be a nearly 18 hour flight & much longer than to Europe.  I book Flexible EZair flights as soon as they’re available & check for lower prices & better flights which once to Europe resulted in better flights & a 60% lower airfare than originally. 

I know that some have found different prices when logged in but I haven’t yet had that experience.