Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
cbostic817

Where are the "Kids sail free" promotion cruise dates

Posted (edited)

How do you easily search just for the" kids sail free" cruise dates without having to look at every single sailing on Royal Caribbean?

Edited by cbostic817
To make the question more specific

I only have a phone (no computer), but on the screen where there is the number of nights keep scrolling to the right. After the 12 + tab is the kids sail free tab. 

I just checked before posting this and it's not there so maybe the sale is over. 

Thank you. I see it! Too bad its not that easy to find on their website. Anyway..Thanks again my friend.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, cbostic817 said:

How do you easily search just for the" kids sail free" cruise dates without having to look at every single sailing on Royal Caribbean?

Looks like they have removed that search feature. (Depending on web browser you are using)

Kids sail free is on at least until June 30.

Dates,

Kids Sail Free: provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between September 1, 2019 – May 15, 2020. Offer excludes 2019 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 23 - 30, 2019), Holiday sailings (Sailings between December 15, 2019 – January 3, 2020), President’s Day sailings (Sailings between February 14 – 17, 2020), Spring Break sailings (Sailings between March 14 – 23, 2020) and Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between April 3 – 17, 2020). In addition, Kids Sail Free applies to all Serenade of the Seas Alaska 2020 sailings.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Posted (edited)

Yeah... I just noticed that. The tab is still on the cell phone version. However it just shows 50% off promo. So there is no kids sail free at this time despite the current promo. 

"For reservations and information, contact us today. Hurry, offer valid June 3-30, 2019." 

Today is the 27th of June 2019

Perhaps the take away is to not wait till the last minute  LOL. Ill remember that for next time.

Edited by cbostic817

6 minutes ago, cbostic817 said:

Yeah... I just noticed that. The tab is still on the cell phone version. However it just shows 50% off promo. So there is no kids sail free at this time despite the current promo. 

"For reservations and information, contact us today. Hurry, offer valid June 3-30, 2019." 

Today is the 27th of June 2019

Perhaps the take away is to not wait till the last minute  LOL. Ill remember that for next time.

The kids sail free is still on you just can’t search for them exclusively.  Use the dates I provided above.

2 hours ago, cbostic817 said:

Thanks for the information!!

KSF ends June 30.  Starting July 1 3rd and 4th guests are 25% off regardless of age