Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
cbtengwife

Car Service From Newark Hotel to Manhattan Cruise Terminal

Recommended Posts

Looking for recommendations for a private car service from hotel in Newark, NJ to Manhattan Cruise Terminal. 

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cbtengwife said:

Looking for recommendations for a private car service from hotel in Newark, NJ to Manhattan Cruise Terminal. 

Thanks 

Dial 7 or Carmellimo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used SuperShuttle which is a shared ride and it was $35 for 2 of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 8:46 AM, cbtengwife said:

Looking for recommendations for a private car service from hotel in Newark, NJ to Manhattan Cruise Terminal. 

Thanks 

I have to ask: you’re coming from Mississippi to sail out of Manhattan, and are planning to spend the night before in Newark?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

I have to ask: you’re coming from Mississippi to sail out of Manhattan, and are planning to spend the night before in Newark?    

If the OP flies in late to EWR, it makes sense to stay at an airport hotel in Newark, where the hotel costs are much less than Manhattan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 138east said:

If the OP flies in late to EWR, it makes sense to stay at an airport hotel in Newark, where the hotel costs are much less than Manhattan.

True — it is just that we so often see people flying hundreds (if not thousands) of miles to board a cruise ship - without taking advantage of seeing a bit of an interesting port area.   Unless I am familiar with such an area and have no interest in it,  or have already seen a lot of it, I always try to allow some “land time” as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 7:14 PM, 138east said:

where the hotel costs are much less than Manhattan.

Not always true-- there are some deals to be had in Manhattan. EWR hotels can be quite pricey from time to time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, princeton123211 said:

Not always true-- there are some deals to be had in Manhattan. EWR hotels can be quite pricey from time to time. 

If the OP would post their date, we could check prices.  However, as a general rule the hotels at EWR tend to cost less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • 2019 Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards
      • Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...