Norwegian Breakaway, November 30, 2019.

ultratowel

Didn't see any other posts and I may be in the wrong spot on this forum, if I am apologies can an Mod move me? Lol.

But I figured I'd make one to see if anyone else may be going on this sailing as well? I just finished my booking and it will be my first time with Norwegian as I've only been with Carnival and Royal Carribean and I am completely stoked and already think I'm probably gonna exclusively be with Norwegian afterwards. I figured this would be a nice spot for other cruisers to maybe introduce themselves and try to make some friends before the get away.

I'll start.

My name is John and I'm 26 years old and I'm an over the road semi truck driver in the United states. I typically stay away from home for months at a time driving deliveries around all 48 continental united states typically around 3000 miles a week. Taking time off instead of at home but in the major cities and going on a cruise here and there to just disconnect from the busy lifestyle I have. I very much am an open person and can get along with anyone in all age groups as I pretty much deal with them all in my business of work and you can probably usually find me around the bar or snacking on food. I was very attracted to the studio rooms they offer so I snagged me one of those and am very pleased thus far with the service especially since I also learned that the studio rooms get their own little event itineraries specifically for the solo cruisers! How awesome is that!? I'd love to meet and make a friend or two that I can try and plan an excursion or just a night at the bar with haha.

That's me in a nutshell, I hope to hear from all of you soon!

16 minutes ago, finny2 said:

Here is where you want to post this

Next time you can always find your Roll Call by clicking Find your roll call in the blue bar above

Thank you! If a mod could delete this post is appreciate it the . I can't find out how.