Cruise Critic Community
DSimpson14

Carnival Fun Points

Anyone know how long it takes for Barclay Master charge carnival card to show they paid on cruise.  I pd the charge on e card & went to site to redeem & it says confirmed but does not show up on my cruise

Do you mean you redeemed your rewards towards an onboard credit or you paid your cruise with the card and want to see your new point balance?

If you redeemed points towards an onboard credit you will not see it on the carnival website, it will show up on account when you board.

I applied for the MasterCard to get the 200.00 off of a cruise I had booked &  paying for. I used it to make a payment on cruise. After I got my statement I paid the balance on card & redeemed 10,000 fun points for 100.00 off of cruise .  I got a confirmation email that I had redeemed my points , but it does not show up on Carnival site. Plan to call later just wanted to wait until a reasonable time it has only been 2 days since I paid Barclay. Thanks 

22 hours ago, DSimpson14 said:

I applied for the MasterCard to get the 200.00 off of a cruise I had booked &  paying for. I used it to make a payment on cruise. After I got my statement I paid the balance on card & redeemed 10,000 fun points for 100.00 off of cruise .  I got a confirmation email that I had redeemed my points , but it does not show up on Carnival site. Plan to call later just wanted to wait until a reasonable time it has only been 2 days since I paid Barclay. Thanks 

It will not reflect on the Carnival website. The 10,000 points you redeemed will be deducted from your credit card balance, not directly from your cruise balance.