Majesty Diamond Lounge?

So I board Majesty Wednesday which is a spontaneous trip after being offered a free cruise.  All due to the cancellation of Cuba itineraries. Normally I book at least a year in advance but it’s been 19 years of cruising and first and likely last offer like this!  Anyway that’s why I know very little about Majesty and would appreciate additional tips. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

So I board Majesty Wednesday which is a spontaneous trip after being offered a free cruise.  All due to the cancellation of Cuba itineraries. Normally I book at least a year in advance but it’s been 19 years of cruising and first and likely last offer like this!  Anyway that’s why I know very little about Majesty and would appreciate additional tips. Thanks in advance!

What cabin do you have, and is it just you, or are you cruising with someone?

7 hours ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

... Anyway that’s why I know very little about Majesty and would appreciate additional tips. Thanks in advance!

Enjoy Compass Deli, deck 12 forward, port side.  Prototype for Park Cafe on other ships.

29 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Enjoy Compass Deli, deck 12 forward, port side.  Prototype for Park Cafe on other ships.

Just a heads up, it's hot in the Compass Deli area. Choose to sit in the seating near the pizza place. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Certainly will thanks! And will sit on cooler side thanks Heather1972.

Edited by Sweetsue5680
Additional statement.

7 hours ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

I just got off Majesty on June 29. The biggest tip I can give is to find the loungers on the aft end of the ship. I got there by going to deck 11, go past the basketball court and lift  up the net to access the stairs.  The stairs are quite steep and some sections are dismantled for repair, but you can use the other side.  

4 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

just got off Majesty on June 29. The biggest tip I can give is to find the loungers on the aft end of the ship. I got there by going to deck 11, go past the basketball court and lift  up the net to access the stairs.  The stairs are quite steep and some sections are dismantled for repair, but you can use the other side.  

Wow! Will check this out thanks! We are late seating traditional and requested a large table...love to make new cruise friends.

Edited by Sweetsue5680
Additional statement

On 7/2/2019 at 7:15 AM, Sweetsue5680 said:

Cabin 5535 very small inside sharing with husband.

Just to let you know:  Yes,  it is quite small.  You have to go out in the hall to change your mind.  😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/2/2019 at 7:18 AM, Heather1972 said:

I just got off Majesty on June 29. The biggest tip I can give is to find the loungers on the aft end of the ship. I got there by going to deck 11, go past the basketball court and lift  up the net to access the stairs.  The stairs are quite steep and some sections are dismantled for repair, but you can use the other side.  

Excellent tip - we’re on Majesty now and have put this advice to good use. Thank you!!!

On 6/30/2019 at 1:25 PM, island lady said:

Nice PC statement.  😉  I believe it was the LA who was overseeing a lot of things on our cruises with MJ.  

No concierge on the MJ.  Vernon (LA) doubles at that role.....

13 hours ago, mscinmia said:

No concierge on the MJ.  Vernon (LA) doubles at that role.....

Umm...yup...exactly what I said.  😉 

But thanks for the info.  

Edited by island lady

23 hours ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

Last day on this sailing and Vernon did a terrific job each evening! Majesty has proved to be an awesome experience 🥳.

Apparently I was on your sailing. We went up to the D event in Viking lounge two evenings, maybe 20 people were there. It was a nice event. 

M

We just got off the Majesty, as well, and had a wonderful cruise. Excellent service all around. Weren’t knocked out with the evening shows in Chorus Line, though my girl friend and I did befriend the comedian. And the piano bar was always a good time..... and no, we weren’t part of the divorce celebration cruise group, lol.