PreCruise Luggage Storage for a Week In Barcelona

We want to spend a week touring Portugal prior to our cruise out of Barcelona.  Rather than have to deal with our "cruise" luggage we'd love to be able to store it for a week at a hotel or secure storage facility.  Has anyone had any experience doing this?

Thanks!

Many hotels may store your luggage.   I've done this on business for long weekends when I fly home.   Also There is a fairly economical luggage storage at the Train Station.

23 minutes ago, OneMoreTime said:

We want to spend a week touring Portugal prior to our cruise out of Barcelona.  Rather than have to deal with our "cruise" luggage we'd love to be able to store it for a week at a hotel or secure storage facility.  Has anyone had any experience doing this?

Thanks!

There is a luggage storage service in Barcelona Airport offered by Excess Baggage Company. This service allows you to leave your luggage or bags for short or medium periods at both terminals, T1 and T2. The maximum time limit for storage is 90 days. There are numerous other place to leave it as well.  I found all of that with just a Goggle search.