Cruise Critic Community

I have two questions, are there lockers at the waterpark? and Do you still have to pay if you are just a spectator, and not going on the slides?

Thanks!!

You don't have to pay to use the beach, loungers, or enjoy the BBS lunch.  However, you must pay to enter the water park, whether you slide or not.

26 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You don't have to pay to use the beach, loungers, or enjoy the BBS lunch.  However, you must pay to enter the water park, whether you slide or not.

Thanks! I know everything else is included, I just wondered if you were going into the waterpark with teens if you still had to pay.

That seems expensive, if you don’t really want to use the slides.

2 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

Thanks! I know everything else is included, I just wondered if you were going into the waterpark with teens if you still had to pay.

That seems expensive, if you don’t really want to use the slides.

Yes, and from what I understand, guests under a certain age need to be accompanied by an adult, so they are forcing people to pay for something they don't want to use.

The observer paying kills me, even though haven't road a ride at Water/Amusement Parks in 20yrs still had paid at least 50 times

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

The observer paying kills me, even though haven't road a ride at Water/Amusement Parks in 20yrs still had paid at least 50 times

Then again...we booked a Waterpark Cabana @ $62/person. That includes full admission for everyone as well (normally $38/per person alone). It also gives us a shaded "home base" with bottled water & towels handy. The Snack Shack is close by...and a cabana attendant available. The best value on the island according to the math.

7 hours ago, exercisemama said:

Are there lockers at the waterpark?

We were at Coco Cay last week. Yes, there are free lockers in the water park.

2 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Then again...we booked a Waterpark Cabana @ $62/person. That includes full admission for everyone as well (normally $38/per person alone). It also gives us a shaded "home base" with bottled water & towels handy. The Snack Shack is close by...and a cabana attendant available. The best value on the island according to the math.

Which cabanas were those? Do you have more than four people?

8 minutes ago, exercisemama said:

Which cabanas were those? Do you have more than four people?

The Thrill Waterpark Cabanas hold up to 6 people.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

The Thrill Waterpark Cabanas hold up to 6 people.

My sailing is going for $700

Edited by ONECRUISER

Does anyone have any experience how the Cabana capacity restrictions actually work. We're looking to book the Thrill Waterpark Cabana and we know that only 6 guests get Thrill Waterpark passes, but can we fit more into the Cabana if we just buy extra passes? We're a group of 8, so hoping to buy the Cabana plus two extra day passes. Do they actually have a way to regulate/check who can be in the Cabana itself?

7 minutes ago, Jsamis23 said:

Does anyone have any experience how the Cabana capacity restrictions actually work. We're looking to book the Thrill Waterpark Cabana and we know that only 6 guests get Thrill Waterpark passes, but can we fit more into the Cabana if we just buy extra passes? We're a group of 8, so hoping to buy the Cabana plus two extra day passes. Do they actually have a way to regulate/check who can be in the Cabana itself?

I've seen wristbands used in the past. 

I know it's more expensive, but why not follow the guidelines and just get two cabanas? 

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

My sailing is going for $700

Check the prices daily...we've seen ours from the $373 price we locked in up to $799...up and down...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Check the prices daily...we've seen ours from the $373 price we locked in up to $799...up and down...

Yeah I know, with everything Royal prices vary. Other 2 areas are $400 and Oasis is even Higher. At one point 2 of areas were over $1000. Theres the usual Supply and Demand.

Edited by ONECRUISER