Cruise Critic Community
lakelivin2

Silver Tier 50Euro credit

On the list of benefits for Silver tier it says " 50€/$ onboard credit p.p. on Voyages Selection departures".  Can someone explain what this means?  Are some cruises called voyages selection?  Where do I find these cruises?  Thank you for any help.

Essiesmom, I'm talking about a 50 euro OBC, not the 5-15% discount.  Sorry, I'm just new to MSC and I'm not familiar with the terms.  I'm trying to figure out what benefits I'm supposed to get with the black tier (includes other tiers as well I think).  Are some cruises called "voyages" or does it include all cruises?

8 hours ago, lakelivin2 said:

Essiesmom, I'm talking about a 50 euro OBC, not the 5-15% discount.  Sorry, I'm just new to MSC and I'm not familiar with the terms.  I'm trying to figure out what benefits I'm supposed to get with the black tier (includes other tiers as well I think).  Are some cruises called "voyages" or does it include all cruises?

This is the correct thread to follow as the 50 euro/dollar OBC is only applicable to these cruises with the extra discount.

10 hours ago, lakelivin2 said:

MSC has a separate section on their website where they list cruises that have an extra discount above and beyond the 5% discount that applies to all cruises booked by Voyagers' Club members - they are known as 'Voyagers' Selection'.   The following shows where to find them on the Ireland website:

2147387918_ScreenShot2019-07-06at09_27_24.thumb.png.75a0433117c192ad732c9cdae88cbbf5.png

... and the following explains what they are (it's showing that there are 5 + 5% and 5 + 15% discounts.  However, recently they added another list of cruises that have 5 + 10% discounts;  for some reason the site is not showing access to them at the moment):

1117064495_ScreenShot2019-07-06at09_28_36.thumb.png.ec2d230cba60b7ed5be11f894202df08.png