Cruise Critic Community

Posted (edited)

did anyone get email today , it seems a bit unclear but looks as if you can apply 2 cruise next deposits to any cabin?  Step 3 states to add second deposit repeat step 2. thanks

Edited by bones774

22 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

Didn't get the email, their website still says 2 only for balcony+ when booking 6+ months in advance

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

This was today's promotional email.

We see that same email posted by @shof515 pushed out by NCL this morning on several of our email accounts as well.  Wording suggested that the Double CN promo is already back ... gone on 7/1 after being extended.  

Let's see if anyone can confirm while booking or making (extra) payment to see whether it can go thru with OV or Insides.  

2 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

We see that same email posted by @shof515 pushed out by NCL this morning on several of our email accounts as well.  Wording suggested that the Double CN promo is already back ... gone on 7/1 after being extended.  

Let's see if anyone can confirm while booking or making (extra) payment to see whether it can go thru with OV or Insides.  

It looks like 2xCN promo, no restrictions. Choose cruise, Select payment & Coupons repeat step 2 to add another coupon.

Double checked my email, but don't have it. Wonder if it is targeted at certain folks. What is the expiration of the offer?

*Offer is applicable for Balcony staterooms and above. Savings based on 7-Day cruise for Two. 20% Gratuities Apply on: Unlimited Open Bar; Specialty Dining. Friends and Family Sail Free available on select sailings. Free or Reduced Airfare from select gateways on select sailings for Oceanview staterooms and above. Other restrictions may apply. Terms & Conditions. 

$50 Deposits Terms & Conditions. 

Guests can apply 2 Cruise Rewards, CruiseNext, CruiseNext haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits to one stateroom. Standard CruiseNext terms & conditions apply and can be found at www.ncl.com/cruisenext_terms. 

We hope you enjoyed this email from:
Norwegian Cruise Line | 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami, Florida 33126 | 800.327.7030 | ncl.com 

You have received this email because you requested to receive email updates from Norwegian Cruise Line. 
To unsubscribe from all emails or to update your email preferences, visit our Email Preference Center.

7 minutes ago, CookieShip said:

Double checked my email, but don't have it. Wonder if it is targeted at certain folks. What is the expiration of the offer?

July 2 - July 31, 2019

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, marazad16 said:

*Offer is applicable for Balcony staterooms and above. Savings based on 7-Day cruise for Two. 20% Gratuities Apply on: Unlimited Open Bar; Specialty Dining. Friends and Family Sail Free available on select sailings. Free or Reduced Airfare from select gateways on select sailings for Oceanview staterooms and above. Other restrictions may apply. Terms & Conditions. 

$50 Deposits Terms & Conditions. 

Guests can apply 2 Cruise Rewards, CruiseNext, CruiseNext haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits to one stateroom. Standard CruiseNext terms & conditions apply and can be found at www.ncl.com/cruisenext_terms. 

We hope you enjoyed this email from:
Norwegian Cruise Line | 7665 Corporate Center Drive | Miami, Florida 33126 | 800.327.7030 | ncl.com 

You have received this email because you requested to receive email updates from Norwegian Cruise Line. 
To unsubscribe from all emails or to update your email preferences, visit our Email Preference Center.

I saw that, but the asterisk is next to the Free For All, after the banner "New offer Now Available". My interpretation, meaning the Free for All offer.

3rd bullet states 2cn to one stateroom but then goes on to say standard conditions apply. In effect saying two different things.

In addition, what is the "amazing offer" if not applicable to all cabins? It's just a standard offer.

Edited by bones774

8 minutes ago, bones774 said:

I saw that, but the asterisk is next to the Free For All, after the banner "New offer Now Available". My interpretation, meaning the Free for All offer.

3rd bullet states 2cn to one stateroom but then goes on to say standard conditions apply. In effect saying two different things.

In addition, what is the "amazing offer" if not applicable to all cabins? It's just a standard offer.

I was going off of this  Standard CruiseNext terms & conditions apply and can be found at www.ncl.com/cruisenext_terms. 

And then clicking the link provided by them gives you further info.

"amazing offer" seems to always be more of the same with updated dates.

I'm actually about to make a reservation and will try to use 2 rewards. I'll post after.

1 minute ago, marazad16 said:

I was going off of this  Standard CruiseNext terms & conditions apply and can be found at www.ncl.com/cruisenext_terms. 

I'm actually about to make a reservation and will try to use 2 rewards. I'll post after.

Great, that's the way to know for sure, and thanks for posting after.

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

This is the email that was sent

Capture.PNG

I don't see anywhere here where it says the 2 CNs for any cabin is back.

16 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

I don't see anywhere here where it says the 2 CNs for any cabin is back.

Look at Book Online directions, step 3,

Yeah, I saw that, but it doesn't say the 2 for any cabin is back.  I think that is for the regular everyday 2 CNs (balcony and above and 4 months out)

8 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Yeah, I saw that, but it doesn't say the 2 for any cabin is back.  I think that is for the regular everyday 2 CNs (balcony and above and 4 months out)

It doesn't say anything about which cabin, that's why I started the thread

19 hours ago, marazad16 said:

Have you tried to book any cabin? Did it work? Website still says Balcony or higher 6 months in advance.

20 minutes ago, cruisinsc1 said:

Have you tried to book any cabin? Did it work? Website still says Balcony or higher 6 months in advance.

20 minutes ago, cruisinsc1 said:

Just to add the new offer says nothing about 6 months in advance or what cabin level, so it's definitely an offer above and beyond website T&C.

5 minutes ago, bones774 said:

Just to add the new offer says nothing about 6 months in advance or what cabin level, so it's definitely an offer above and beyond website T&C.

Still waiting for someone to confirm it is for any cabin. 

2 minutes ago, cruisinsc1 said:

Still waiting for someone to confirm it is for any cabin. 

Yeah, I thought I would've got a quick confirmation one way or the other. I believe it's two for any cabin. Anybody wanna bet a soda?

Posted (edited)

Towards the bottom of the email there is a link for Terms and Conditions which brings you to

Unfortunately it is balcony or above six months in advance (as well as usual 6 night or more cruise) to use two CruiseNext deposits.  This offer ends July 31, 2019 unless it is extended. 

Edited by kjquilts

1 hour ago, kjquilts said:

Towards the bottom of the email there is a link for Terms and Conditions which brings you to

Unfortunately it is balcony or above six months in advance (as well as usual 6 night or more cruise) to use two CruiseNext deposits.  This offer ends July 31, 2019 unless it is extended. 

I pointed out some finer points in an earlier post that the website t/c might not be applicable.

I would rather hear from somebody who actually tried rather than keep referring back to website terms.

In really hope this is true.  I missed the last deadline because I was on the ship with poor internet and didn't book.

Posted (edited)

On an earlier related thread someone just posted that they used two CN on a balcony sailing in August. So let's not keep referring back to the original T&C's(6 month advance), this is obviously a different offer. Now we have to find out if we can use two on any cabin. thanks

Edited by bones774