What is included with a suite?

mj_holiday

We are currently on journey in a club continent suite. We exchanged the liquor for three bottles of included wine then as we drank them our butler knew our preference and replaced our favorite whenever we asked. We also bought upgraded wine by the bottle and they would either but your room number on the bottle for future use or you could bring the unfinished bottle to your suite. Binoculars were in our suite but not very good. Afternoon tea was served anywhere from 2:45 to 3:45 pm every Afternoon except embarkation day. You can ask your butler for a fruit plate and/or cheese plate as well. Beside the free bag of laundry you can have two pieces of clothing pressed per suite guest free. Hope that helps.

8 hours ago, uktog said:

You can apply the suite minutes towards the package.  You get $150 credit, but you must buy the package before Day 3.  On a 16 night cruise the package at current rates would normally be $320 so you will pay $170. You cannot use the 235 minutes and have the $150 credit you can however buy the package at any time paying for the remaining days.  In simple maths terms will 235 minutes last you 8 days plus, if so use the minutes then get a package however I find it more convenient to have a package as I’m not wasting time logging on and off. 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  1. So the 235 or 240 minutes is per person, yes?  And you also get your Le club minutes, per guest, or $ off towards unlimited for the entire cruise.  Can one guest put 300.00 towards an unlimited package and the other the Le Club X 2 amount for another unlimited package?

Yes, per guest, but it's not combinable with your LCV minutes. Nor can you combine the discount with someone else. Each would have to buy an unlimited package with a $150 credit or one buy it and the other use their 235 minutes. You can share the unlimited package with the same login, but only one device can be on at a time. 

Phil 

My favorite suite perk is access to the specialty restaurants.  We have our butler set up alternating reservations when we board, Prime one night and Aqualina for the next.  We can cancel if something else comes up.

On 8/17/2019 at 2:00 PM, excitedofharpenden said:

Yes, per guest, but it's not combinable with your LCV minutes. Nor can you combine the discount with someone else. Each would have to buy an unlimited package with a $150 credit or one buy it and the other use their 235 minutes. You can share the unlimited package with the same login, but only one device can be on at a time. 

Phil 

Thanks, Phil.  I was going to ask about this, but you answered my questions.

59 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Nope.  Not in 2016 on Journey.  That's when we met you, I believe.  And Phil.  Rome to Rome, September 2016.

I've had a butler in a CC suite in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018, and I expect to have one in October 2019.  "Nope" is simply incorrect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Nope.  Not in 2016 on Journey.  That's when we met you, I believe.  And Phil.  Rome to Rome, September 2016.

And on that cruise we had a butler 

7 minutes ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Well I'll have to think about this.  I guess we've just forgotten the experience.  Don't like butlers much, so maybe we just ignored him. Huh, didn't think my memory was quite that bad yet, sorry.

That's OK.  We don't use the butler much, either.

25 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

That's OK.  We don't use the butler much, either.

Us neither, we do all our own reservations etc and we probably interact as much with the stateroom attendant as the butler.