Cruise Critic Community
daffyraffy

HAL Flight Reservation

I am considering booking my flight to Amsterdam from Tampa directly with HAL, however they only quote Business, First and Economy, not Premium Economy.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Not going till May 2020 so I have time, but curious.  I was able to book Premium Economy with Celebrity to fly to Barcelona, however used a travel agent for that cruise.

Appreciate any assistance.

Thank you!

They can't quote a Class of Service until the airline is selected. All are a little different. Talk to FlightEase/ your TA....

Also, be careful when you select flights.  You may think you're booking First Class when some of the flights are in Economy.

I had the opposite problem, no Business or First class offered online, only Premium Economy. Guess I need to call them.

Our PCC was able to book Premium economy for us.  Because all the airlines have different names for the variants in service it was a little hard to figure out but we were successful and using a site like seat guru we were confident in what we were getting.

We booked air through Flight Ease for our cruise last December. (phone call).  We booked premium economy for much less than anything we could find on our own.  We were very happy with Flight Ease. 

We have booked premium economy flights with them again for our cruise this October.  We would recommend you give them a call.