Armonia Theme Nights?

10 hours ago, CTurtlelvr said:

Is the Flower Glory night just wearing floral prints?

Not sure, I didn't attend any of them. Between time changes (go back 1 hour first night and another 1 hour 2nd night and go forward 1 hour 3rd night) and being a teacher I go to bed by 9 most nights... I just didn't make any of them.

The flower power was a 70's disco theme. There was also a country & western night. 

On my cruise, the only party that really gathered a lot of participants was white night. Most people dressed in white for dinner and the party was on the pool deck. Some of the show dancers performed, as well as the entertainment staff led the passengers in several different dances.  The other 'parties' were 30 min dance parties with the entertainment staff in the Bar del Duomo. Fun but nothing I'd plan special outfits for, unless you have extra room in the luggage. 

Edited by travelingtink
51 minutes ago, travelingtink said:

The flower power was a 70's disco theme. There was also a country & western night. 

On my cruise, the only party that really gathered a lot of participants was white night. Most people dressed in white for dinner and the party was on the pool deck. Some of the show dancers performed, as well as the entertainment staff led the passengers in several different dances.  The other 'parties' were 30 min dance parties with the entertainment staff in the Bar del Duomo. Fun but nothing I'd plan special outfits for, unless you have extra room in the luggage. 

Ahhh, gotcha! I had in my mind that people dressed like this for dinner and all. Thanks for clarifying!

5 hours ago, AerynSun_JohnCrighton said:

Not sure, I didn't attend any of them. Between time changes (go back 1 hour first night and another 1 hour 2nd night and go forward 1 hour 3rd night) and being a teacher I go to bed by 9 most nights... I just didn't make any of them.

That will be rough on me, too!!