Finding my Transfer?

geocruiser

We will be sailing on Regal Princess 10/31/19.  We are arriving at JFK in the AM.  How do I find my Princess transfer?  I have only used Princess transfers once before and I don't remember how I found them.  I believe they were holding a sign.  We took the transfers out of convenience. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Geocruiser

We are on the same sailing arriving on the 30th at 5pm from London at JFK. I copied this from my cruise personaliser.

click on calender and planning and travel iteniry and click on New York 

Hope this helps

r Domestic arrivals you will be met by a Princess Representative in baggage claim.   For International arrivals you will be met by a Princess Representative once you have cleared U.S. Customs and Immigration.

Yep - they make themselves very obvious holding signs. At LAX, they had a little podium sitting there with "Princess Cruises" on it as well. There are typically two or three of the reps wandering around the bag claim area at the terminals who have Princess passengers arriving. At LAX, they walk you outside to the curb and make sure you get on the correct bus.

We are flying into LaGuardia coming from Toronto for our September cruise and will take a Princess transfer from the airport to the hotel for pre-cruise time in NYC.    We would be considered international but our instructions are just to look for the Princess rep after collecting our baggage in the claim area.

Thank you all for your answers.  This will be only the second time that I have used transfers, so I am not use to the process.  Our flight gets in at 7:25 AM, so I hope that there is a place for my DH to sit while waiting for the bus.

21 minutes ago, ashhill said:

Hi Geocruiser

We are on the same sailing arriving on the 30th at 5pm from London at JFK. I copied this from my cruise personaliser.

click on calender and planning and travel iteniry and click on New York 

Hope this helps

r Domestic arrivals you will be met by a Princess Representative in baggage claim.   For International arrivals you will be met by a Princess Representative once you have cleared U.S. Customs and Immigration.

Thanks for the info.  I never looked in the  planning section.  I have learned now to look, thanks to your info.

Are you on the Roll Call?

Edited by geocruiser

8 minutes ago, geocruiser said:

Thanks for the info.  I never looked in the  planning section.  I have learned now to look, thanks to your info.

Are you on the Roll Call?

On the roll call on FB, think it doubles up with CC

56 minutes ago, geocruiser said:

I am on CC roll Call.  We have a nice group here.  Stop by and meet them.

Just checked,the roll call on CC does indeed  double up with FB as I can see my name on it for the slot pull and the M&G.

So looking forward to sailing out of NY  as we have always sailed out of Fort lauderdale. 

We were on CB 3 weeks ago and found the new medallion system great

Edited by ashhill

1 hour ago, Northern Light said:

We are flying into LaGuardia coming from Toronto for our September cruise and will take a Princess transfer from the airport to the hotel for pre-cruise time in NYC.    We would be considered international but our instructions are just to look for the Princess rep after collecting our baggage in the claim area.

People flying from Toronto to the U.S. clear Customs and Immigration in Toronto. Their flights disembark at the regular gates and not the international ones. I flew home from Vancouver through Toronto earlier this month.

1 minute ago, geoherb said:

People flying from Toronto to the U.S. clear Customs and Immigration in Toronto. Their flights disembark at the regular gates and not the international ones. I flew home from Vancouver through Toronto earlier this month.

You are totally correct.  Obviously my brain already thought I was on vacation.  😉

5 hours ago, geocruiser said:

We will be sailing on Regal Princess 10/31/19.  We are arriving at JFK in the AM.  How do I find my Princess transfer?  I have only used Princess transfers once before and I don't remember how I found them.  I believe they were holding a sign.  We took the transfers out of convenience. 

Thanks in advance.

Look for the Princess rep with the uniform and sign/clipboard in baggage claim.

• Like 1