Voom Questions

I apologize if this has been discussed previously.  Hubby really wants internet access on our next cruise.  He wants to be able to access the net with both his phone and his iPad.  Is the Voom "1 device" package one device at a time or is the package tied to one specific device?  Thanks in advance for your help.

3 minutes ago, gonna go cruising said:

So if I understand it correctly, getting the two device pkg will work fine if two people in cabin both use iphone and ipad but only are logged into one device at a time. Does this two device plan give us two logins?

Thanks, first time on RCCL.

No, you only get one set of credentials with a 2-device package.  The system knows to allow 2 simultaneous logins using the same credentials.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

No, you only get one set of credentials with a 2-device package.  The system knows to allow 2 simultaneous logins using the same credentials.

Thank you for the quick response. It says perfect for couples so I was hoping my daughter and I would both get to be on at same time.

2 minutes ago, gonna go cruising said:

Thank you for the quick response. It says perfect for couples so I was hoping my daughter and I would both get to be on at same time.

If both of you have a total of two devices, it's perfect.  If you have more than two devices, then you may have to coordinate with eatch other a bit.

• Like 2

A one-device package will allow only one device at a time to be connected. A two-device package will allow only two devices at a time to be connected. You can bring as many devices as you want and they all will be able to connect but not all at the same time. For instance, on our last cruise, there were four adults that brought along a total of 6 devices, 4 phones & 2 tablets. We bought a one-device package to share. At some point in time during the cruise all 6 devices had connected but only one at a time.