20% Off Latitudes Past Guest Offer

cruisinsc1

Different countries have different laws concerning various consumer rights, including travel.  The UK might not allow discounts to one group of people that aren't available to everybody.  There are a lot of comments on these boards about some of the differences between the UK, Australia and the US.

5 minutes ago, old nutter said:

Is there any way to see which cruises are on the  selected list other than going right through a test booking and looking at the price the computer throws up?  It would be nice if the list was available in some sort of table.

Log in to NyNCL.  Find the promo on the main page, select it, and the cruise search will be pre-filtered to the qualifying cruises.

Still a lot to search but now you can add filters for ship, months, departure ports, etc.

Thanks Pelican Bill, I thought it should work like that but the UK web site doesn't pick the filter up when it moves on and just goes to the whole database.  IT were a few days late starting this offer on the UK site and it looks like they had problems implementing a chunk of new code yet again -  the offer will probably end before they find out how to show the listed cruises properly.  The  prices of discounted cruises seem to be showing applying the discount  but finding which ones are being offered is like seeking the proverbial "needle-in-a-haystack" - it's a bit like buying a lottery ticket to get discount.

Thank you so much to the OP for a 'heads up' on this offer.

Yesterday I was able to secure a £852 saving, against published rates, on a Mediterranean cruise on Getaway for next May 2020.

This also included 20% off the 'free at sea' offer as well. Really pleased. 

First went on 'my NCL', then 'Insider offers' on Latitudes. Clicked on terms and conditions on the Past Guest offer, then 'applicable sailings' to see if our original choices were listed. Some were others were not. Rang NCL in Southampton and away we went. Many thanks and a great offer.

• Like 1

I guess I'm one of the unfortunate ones that can't apply this offer to an existing booking. ☹ My TA always books me under some sort of rate code where I save many, many, many hundreds of dollars from the start.  Rarely have I been able to take advantage of any of these deals.  I guess I should be thankful I get the great rates to start with, but I wanted another 20% off!

41 minutes ago, robins11 said:

Thank you so much to the OP for a 'heads up' on this offer.

Yesterday I was able to secure a £852 saving, against published rates, on a Mediterranean cruise on Getaway for next May 2020.

This also included 20% off the 'free at sea' offer as well. Really pleased. 

First went on 'my NCL', then 'Insider offers' on Latitudes. Clicked on terms and conditions on the Past Guest offer, then 'applicable sailings' to see if our original choices were listed. Some were others were not. Rang NCL in Southampton and away we went. Many thanks and a great offer.

Thanks for that route through the maze😊

If I follow any of the proper routes, the filter doesn't get loaded at all.  Did it your way and got the right list - just not the cruise we wanted ☹️ Thanks.

Glad you got your deal.  Well done.

I just found this offer when I went on line to check to see if my cruise price had dropped.

I was very pleasantly surprised!! I saved $1600 on a PC cruise Nov 2020 and added the DP as a perk.

I am thrilled....😊

I came to CC to report this if it hadn't been mentioned and low and behold I am the one out of the loop!

No double points but am PP so no matter, no OBC either. I am ok with that considering how much I saved.

ETA- I booked the cruise online and called and cancelled the original booking.

Safe cruising all!!

Edited by Cruisercl
  • Like 1

Yep! I had mine booked a few weeks ago (for May 2021), and they simply added the discount code and sent me an updated invoice. It took less than 10 minutes. Same cabin and all amenities as well. I don't even think they had to do a cancel/rebook. 

10 hours ago, Umbarger said:

Is this for existing bookings? I don't want to cancel and rebook as I may lose my cabin.

1 minute ago, tomservo said:

As far as past guest offers go, how would you guys rate this one? It seems pretty popular. Is this the best past guest offer they do, or have you guys seen better ones?

I think this one is definitely the best in a long time. As I posted above, it's a real sale -- prices were not raised before the sale -- at least not on my already booked cruise, and no one has reported that they were on other cruises included in this sale.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

I think this one is definitely the best in a long time. As I posted above, it's a real sale -- prices were not raised before the sale -- at least not on my already booked cruise, and no one has reported that they were on other cruises included in this sale.

And it appears to be on all 2020 sailings 9 days or longer?

19 hours ago, julie3fan said:

I guess I'm one of the unfortunate ones that can't apply this offer to an existing booking. ☹ My TA always books me under some sort of rate code where I save many, many, many hundreds of dollars from the start.  Rarely have I been able to take advantage of any of these deals.  I guess I should be thankful I get the great rates to start with, but I wanted another 20% off!

Not unusual.  My next November cruise was in a group booking with some incentives.  One sale came along and the result would not have been good enough to rebook.  This one was, and the group has been discontinued and everyone rebooked under this sale.  So we got $700 off and the added perks.  Savings about $1000.

• Like 1

I can also confirm that my original rate was not inflated. This is a real sale. Even my airfare was still "free" and didn't change to discounted. 

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

• Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 12:28 PM, RedwingHockeyFan said:

All the Caribbean sailings are 9-14 days.

I tried to change the cruise length and it didn't allow me to. Definitely can't take that long of a cruise.

I always book the inside sail away rate, which has always been the cheapest rate available on every cruise.  With this sale, I can actually book an inside cabin with one perk (and I can choose the stateroom) for less than the sail away rate.  That's a great deal for me. 

• Like 3