What's available on port days on Wonder?

We will be on a 4-night cruise in November 2020 with two sea days and one port day at Cozumel. My husband and I have been to Cozumel before and are ok staying on the ship. My son and family - kids ages 7 and 8 - may want to go to a beach - either on their own or with a Port Adventure. 

If they decide to stay on the ship, are characters available? Dining room open? I know we can get food somewhere. Anything else child-oriented that would make the ship even more enjoyable while others are on excursions? 

Edited by surgie
18 minutes ago, surgie said:

We will be on a 4-night cruise in November 2020 with two sea days and one port day at Cozumel. My husband and I have been to Cozumel before and are ok staying on the ship. My son and family - kids ages 7 and 8 - may want to go to a beach - either on their own or with a Port Adventure. 

If they decide to stay on the ship, are characters available? Dining room open? I know we can get food somewhere. Anything else child-oriented that would make the ship even more enjoyable while others are on excursions? 

If you do a search for "Personal-Navigators-Wonder-4N-Western-Day-3-Cozumel", you'll find past navigators.  You can look and see what sorts of activities were available on past cruises.  Chances are the offerings will be similar.

Usually, yes, some characters are available.  One dining room is open, as well as Cabanas, and quick serve locations poolside.  They have movies, and craft activities.

Sorry, can't give you a link....

54 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

If you do a search for "Personal-Navigators-Wonder-4N-Western-Day-3-Cozumel", you'll find past navigators.  You can look and see what sorts of activities were available on past cruises.  Chances are the offerings will be similar.

Usually, yes, some characters are available.  One dining room is open, as well as Cabanas, and quick serve locations poolside.  They have movies, and craft activities.

Sorry, can't give you a link....

Thanks - very helpful!

• 1 month later...