Specialty Dining Certificate

So my TA gave us a specialty dinner - but I don't have a certificate to read the details.  The perk is listed on our booking confirmation and was told it would be available once we are on board.  Should I be asking for a certificate or printing something before leaving?

Our agent is a cruise outlet in NH if that helps anyone answer my question on how they redeemed the free specialty dinner.

3 minutes ago, Queen of Oakville said:

So my TA gave us a specialty dinner - but I don't have a certificate to read the details.  The perk is listed on our booking confirmation and was told it would be available once we are on board.  Should I be asking for a certificate or printing something before leaving? ...

The travel agent should be able to give you the details.

We received a certificate from out TA for our TA cruise on Symphony last year and there were no restrictions. Yours could be different.

We have two certificates for our next year cruises.

A09EFDD9-309F-40AB-95DA-64554A77D477.jpeg

I assume one app. One main course one desert, or could you have multiple apps?

AN ADVENTURE OF EPICUREAN
      PROPORTIONS
Prime Bone-In Ribeye — Chops GrilleSM
                      ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY SPECIALTY DINING EXPERIENCE FOR UP TO 2 GUESTS DURING YOUR CRUISE.
Bring this voucher to redeem your specialty dining lunch or dinner.
                                                                                                  This voucher may not be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or credited towards other purchases or substitutions. Presentation of this virtual voucher alone will not entitle the possessor to redeem this offer onboard. No cash value. Reservations for specialty dining must be made onboard in order to redeem this voucher. This voucher will not be accepted for specialty dining reservations that are made online prior to the cruise. Voucher is valid for one specialty dining experience for two, per stateroom. Voucher is valid for lunch for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Jamie’s Italian or Sabor Modern Mexican; or dinner for two, one per sailing, at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Hooked Seafood, Jamie’s Italian, 150 Central Park, Samba Grill or Wonderland. Venues vary by ship. Dining reservations must be made onboard and may be used on any day depending on venue availability. Revenue items shown on specialty dining menus are not included in this offer and are available at an additional cost. Special dining events that take place in specialty restaurants are excluded from the dining offer. Voucher cannot be used towards the purchase of specialty dining packages. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included, and are available at an additional cost. Specialty dining gratuities are included. This offer does not give guest (s) any priority for reservations or if there is a wait to be seated in the restaurant. Not all ships feature specialty restaurants. Please note Royal Caribbean Reservations is not aware of these promotions, direct all questions to your Travel Professional. We reserve the right to disallow any redemption or inappropriately duplicative submissions, or those that are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the offer. Subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply. ©2019 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. 19066262 • 1/22/2019

So I heard back from the agent … no voucher - they said it " The specialty dining will be on your onboard account for your 08/03/2019 Symphony of the Seas sailing. That will be in their manifest and the dining managers will have it on their lists. If you would like, you can bring the invoice below that confirms the specialty dining. Otherwise, you will be all set. "

On my perks it says " 2) Dinner for Two in Specialty Restaurant ( $ 100 Value ) "

So I guess if dinner for two at chops is $105, I owe them $5.

Excited - we've never done specialty dining on Royal before.

Sounds like we use the same TA.  They haven't given physical vouchers in years so I print their confirmation of specialty dining and take it with me just in case it doesn't show up on the manifest.  If you like seafood, Hooked is RCI's best specialty restaurant -- in my opinion.