Cruise Critic Community
chuckles60

110% price guarantee

Yes but it's 10% of the difference which came to $1.60 in my case plus the $16 OBC for the price difference.

Yes. I was supposed to be on a small excursion in Bali with 8 people for $99. Turned out to be 24. Showed them a screenshot of what they promised, what the bus would have been elsewhere, recieved a 40% refund of all cruises booked. Way over 10%

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Ombud wow. Do I understand correctly that they discounted 40% off of all your future bookings?  

Typo. 40% off excursions booked on that cruise. In that it was Indonesia I booked a tour in all ports except 1. Plus the my standard disembark tour (I always do that one on my way to the airport)

Edited by Ombud
Meant to say "tours" not "cruise" in previous post

Yes, I filled in the best price guarantee form for the 26 glacier cruise in Whittier for my back-to-back cruises on the Island to Alaska. It was easy. The difference in price was $21, so I received $23.10 back in onboard credit.

I submitted a claim for an excursion to Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC.  The price through Princess was $94.95.  The price I found through another provider was $65.11.

The claim was approved. I took the excursion through Princess and received an OBC of $32.82.

Very pleased with the process and the result.

B

I priced matched two excursions on a cruise to Hawaii a couple of years ago.  It was super simple. As it worked out, the one excursion was a total bust and we complained to the Shore Excursion desk upon our return (as did many others). Not only had we received the original refund (as OBC) we then received any additional 50% back (of the original cost). I wouldn't hesistate to price match again!