Seaside Laundry Question

HI All, 

I see since booking my last cruise on the Divina the pre-cruise laundry package purchase now has the caveat that all items but be in the same batch, you can't split your laundry up with multiple orders, which is inconvenient. Others have reported that they've still been able to send out laundry multiple times without an issue, but I didn't see that experience reported specifically for the Seaside. Does anyone have experience with this on the Seaside? I will be in YC if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any insight!

1 hour ago, eastoftheboston said:

HI All, 

I see since booking my last cruise on the Divina the pre-cruise laundry package purchase now has the caveat that all items but be in the same batch, you can't split your laundry up with multiple orders, which is inconvenient. Others have reported that they've still been able to send out laundry multiple times without an issue, but I didn't see that experience reported specifically for the Seaside. Does anyone have experience with this on the Seaside? I will be in YC if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance for any insight!

We bought two pre cruise laundry packages.  One for our kids room and one for us.   We split the 40 items (20 from our kids room and 20 from our room).   Thursday morning we did the same thing.   Butler would pick them up and return to the cabin.   Really doesn’t matter if you are in YC.  Except the butler taking care of the laundry.   We also had the package last year and will do it again.  I think it is a good value.

We didn't try in June but we did have about 12 pieces left that we could use but butler made no mention of it.  I say this because in March the butler counted each item and said we had two left to go but we didn't have anything else we wanted to send out.