Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
ladybub101

How to find out which terminal your ship is docking at?

Recommended Posts

Where would I find this info?  Most specifically, I want to know where the Anthem of the Seas will dock in Orlando on March 3, 2020.  We are looking at taking the SCAT bus to Cocoa Beach.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ladybub101 said:

Where would I find this info?  Most specifically, I want to know where the Anthem of the Seas will dock in Orlando on March 3, 2020.  We are looking at taking the SCAT bus to Cocoa Beach.

 

Thanks.

 

You will be able to see at this link once it is updated.

 

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

 

If you are coming in on a Tuesday, Anthem usually will be at Terminal 1.  If it is a Monday, they will typically be at Terminal 6 since Mariner sails from Terminal 1 on Mondays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ladybub101 said:

Where would I find this info?  Most specifically, I want to know where the Anthem of the Seas will dock in Orlando on March 3, 2020.  We are looking at taking the SCAT bus to Cocoa Beach.

 

Thanks.

 

12 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

 

You will be able to see at this link once it is updated.

 

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

 

If you are coming in on a Tuesday, Anthem usually will be at Terminal 1.  If it is a Monday, they will typically be at Terminal 6 since Mariner sails from Terminal 1 on Mondays.

 

Since March 3 is a Tuesday, it looks like you are in luck if you really want to take the bus.  🙂

 

http://cruiseportcanaveral.us/explore-port-canaveral-cocoa-beach-by-scat-bus/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just so that you know, Port Canaveral is at least a 45 minute ride EAST of Orlando.. Orlando is landlocked in the central part of the state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

Just so that you know, Port Canaveral is at least a 45 minute ride EAST of Orlando.. Orlando is landlocked in the central part of the state.

Yep, no ships dock in Orlando :classic_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

Just so that you know, Port Canaveral is at least a 45 minute ride EAST of Orlando.. Orlando is landlocked in the central part of the state.

 

The cruise line lists the departure port as Orlando(Port Canaveral).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's like NY Metro (Cape Liberty).  except that cape liberty is a lot closer to NYC !!!   In reality I think they list it as Orlando(Cape Canaveral) as Orlando is the closest major airport to the cruise terminal.   I just wanted the OP to be aware that they will be landing quite a distance from the port and not to expect a quick trip from airport to ship (or pier area).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

that's like NY Metro (Cape Liberty).  except that cape liberty is a lot closer to NYC !!!   In reality I think they list it as Orlando(Cape Canaveral) as Orlando is the closest major airport to the cruise terminal.   I just wanted the OP to be aware that they will be landing quite a distance from the port and not to expect a quick trip from airport to ship (or pier area).

 

Anthem is docking at Port Canaveral for a port of call.  They are looking to take the bus to Cocoa Beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

 

Anthem is docking at Port Canaveral for a port of call.  They are looking to take the bus to Cocoa Beach.

Wow at least one person read the first post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevea36 said:

that's like NY Metro (Cape Liberty).  except that cape liberty is a lot closer to NYC !!!  \

 

Much of the day Bayonne is further from NYC compared to Orlando and PC when measured using time to drive it.  :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chelan said:

Is San Juan not a port of call now?

 

Royal has been cancelling recent visits to San Juan because of the political unrest there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...